The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Watch Chris Pratt Play Mario with non existent Italian accent

Somebody
To imagine that Illumination would evolve from money-grabbing endeavors to this current masterpiece I am aware that Nintendo is a major factor in this, but still This trailer is fantastic, and the movie looks amazing. Since we haven't really seen any full scenes before, it is quite enjoyable to watch the characters interact for longer than 5 seconds at most. Additionally, I appreciate how the soundtrack combines the Super Mario Bros. theme from the first game with themes from the other games. It fits just right.

I'm overjoyed. The music immediately gave me chills and brought back memories of playing Super Mario 3D World as a child, so I'm glad they still have the themes and game sound effects playing.
So far Illumination, you guys are killing it with this!

Shipping Favorites since 2014
Wow, just a few years ago we dreaded Illumination being the ones behind the movie. Amazing things can happen if you actually try and not just pick the easy route for a quick buck. This appears to have promise.

Live free
I am not sure if people having opposing ideas is a good sign or a red flag because the audience seem divided for a movie not even released yet.

It would be tough to imagine Mario without the voice of Charles Martinet but I guess we need to adjust and see what it has to offer.

It would be tough to imagine Mario without the voice of Charles Martinet but I guess we need to adjust and see what it has to offer.
Chris Pratt is a big name and he has a great box office record. Its a compromise to get the casuals

Staff member
I don't know why I never took any interest in playing this game. Since I never played the game, I also never felt any interest to watch the movie. By the way, how does the movie compares with the game?