The Super Best DX Kamen Rider Belt Reissue Thread

In Justice, We Trust!
superbestooodriver.png

Coming out in August, the main Driver itself will have GataKiriBa, LaToraTah and TaJaDor for 7500 yen

SaGoZho, ShaUta and PuToTyra will be released separately for 2500 yen.

Last edited:
Why do they do this to us? We work so hard to get everything when it comes out and then they just re release everything cheaper and together...How am I suppose to know what you're going to do Toei?! I can't just sit and wait without knowing it you're going to release a "Super Best Wizard Belt"! I have to buy it all know! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TOEI!!!

In Justice, We Trust!
Why do they do this to us? We work so hard to get everything when it comes out and then they just re release everything cheaper and together...How am I suppose to know what you're going to do Toei?! I can't just sit and wait without knowing it you're going to release a "Super Best Wizard Belt"! I have to buy it all know! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO TOEI!!!

I want to see a Super Best Fourze driver with all 40 switches crammed in a single box.:laugh:

Budou though
I want to see a Super Best Fourze driver with all 40 switches crammed in a single box.:laugh:
i like to see how they will handle fourze. probably 10 switches and three seperate switch sets?

y'all should just wait for that Complete Selection Modification OOO Driver.

Irregular Hunter
I'm just glad to see the OOO Driver again, I missed out on it before and will be getting this. At least I hope I can get one.

Edit: Informed Mr S at CS Toys on Twitter. Thanks for the news Dark Kabuto!

Last edited:
Kamen Rider... BLACK!
Meh, call me when they will release Super Best Kabuto Zecter or Den-O Belt. Since I already own OOO Driver, I'd be only interested in extra medal set, 2500 seems fair for 3 combos.

Budou though
Burakawani gets no love.
guess movie rider form doesn't count. same with the black core medals.

Meh, call me when they will release Super Best Kabuto Zecter or Den-O Belt. Since I already own OOO Driver, I'd be only interested in extra medal set, 2500 seems fair for 3 combos.
i don't think that would happen with older belts. it's all about this new decade of riders. still, one could hope. i would love to get kabuto and hopper zecters as well as den-o

No pictures yet, but they actually did confirm the Super Best Den-O belt is being released alongside this one.