They can be dug up. Rolan did it in Episode 1.

The problem is that your argument is filled with strawmen. You were talking about using a tool to destroy them. I was addressing that: We don't know of any way to destroy them. What does that have to do with digging them up?

Also video games don't count as reference. In Dynasty Warriors 2, V2 was a crap MS (at least way worse than F91), and Gundam Mk.II was worse than the RX-78-2.

1.i wasn't referring to a tool destroy them i was reffering to a tool to manually digging them out. 2. strawmen? 3. why are we arguing i already stated it was a strong suit that meets qualifications of the bout 4. really why no love for the pixie 5. have you actually played any of the gundam vs's cause they have a a pretty good gage on power 6. v2 and f91 were good in musou 1 2 and 3 are you sure you weren't staring at the mg XD try to argue those weren't horrible

1.i wasn't referring to a tool destroy them i was reffering to a tool to manually digging them out.

Yeah, you totally weren't:
ok if you have some of non tech tool made with a alloy strong enough to destroy the moonlight butterfly with out being sucked into the thing first

2. strawmen? 3. why are we arguing i already stated it was a strong suit that meets qualifications of the bout 4. really why no love for the pixie 5. have you actually played any of the gundam vs's cause they have a a pretty good gage on power 6. v2 and f91 were good in musou 1 2 and 3 are you sure you weren't staring at the mg XD try to argue those weren't horrible

Video games don't have a good gauge of the power because there's no such thing as "a good gauge of the power". The Gundams never have been shown in the same universe. All we can do is guess how'd they do base on their abilities.

And yes, in Musou 2, V2 sucks. Bad. Really bad. God, Master, Turn A were the top suits. Following closely were the F91, ReGZ, Palace Athene, etc. V2's musou attacks were bad and its charge attacks even worse.

Lastly, lookup "strawman argument" on Google.

Yeah, you totally weren't:

Video games don't have a good gauge of the power because there's no such thing as "a good gauge of the power". The Gundams never have been shown in the same universe. All we can do is guess how'd they do base on their abilities.

And yes, in Musou 2, V2 sucks. Bad. Really bad. God, Master, Turn A were the top suits. Following closely were the F91, ReGZ, Palace Athene, etc. V2's musou attacks were bad and its charge attacks even worse.

Lastly, lookup "strawman argument" on Google.
whatever any other submissions anyone im really supprised no one said the gump

Can't we all just stop fighting and agree that the Moonlight Butterfly is a moronic, logic-less plot device with nebulous definition and abilities?

Last edited:
Ongeki Da: Kaen Renda no Kata!!
Deathscythe or Deathscythe Hell TV Version from the Gundam Wing Anime/Manga or the Exia/00 Gundams, just my opinions, we all have to remember that these polls are based on opinions, also we gotta remember the mechanical & technical aspects of each of the different gundams or in the case of Future Century aka G Gundam timeline, Mobile Fighters :laugh:.