now Nerd Emperor
I like the one when he gets nyan'd again more... :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c65CVIqLeeQ"]YouTube - Picard gets Nyan'd... again![/ame]

"You can't outrun them. You can't destroy them. If you damage them, the essence of what they are remains – they regenerate and keep coming... eventually you will weaken – your reserves will be gone... they are relentless."

:rofl:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I like the one when he gets nyan'd again more... :p

YouTube - Picard gets Nyan'd... again!

"You can't outrun them. You can't destroy them. If you damage them, the essence of what they are remains – they regenerate and keep coming... eventually you will weaken – your reserves will be gone... they are relentless."

:rofl:
:laugh:

I still prefer the first but that's one very funny too.

Banned
LIVE DAMN YOU LIVE!
:laugh:

Anyway, "Far Beyond the Stars" is on right now, and man i love it.
Seeing alot of the actors out of their make-up as the really look is both cool and weird.

There are a few Enterprise episodes on Syfy today. :thumbs:

Banned
Forgot how fun some of the ST video games can be!
But nothing beats computerized Dom-jot :laugh:

Read my smart post
So after I finish watching RDM's Battlestar Galactica i'm going to be watching Star Trek from the beginning. I'm excited, i've heard the first series isn't that great, but that TNG was the series most fans consider the best...so this should be one great summer

So after I finish watching RDM's Battlestar Galactica i'm going to be watching Star Trek from the beginning. I'm excited, i've heard the first series isn't that great, but that TNG was the series most fans consider the best...so this should be one great summer
:thumbs:

Your life will improve from just watching Trek. The original can be a little cheesey at times but it's still pretty good stuff. I gather you're going to try and watch all the series?

Enjoy! :anime:

Super Moderator
People who say the first series isn't that great are just being snobs. Yeah, some the effects are crude but I think that is also something that's been blown out of proportion by people who can't be bothered to have an imagination. Besides, it was the middle of the 1960's and it was the little show with big ideas. The integrity of those ideas usually comes across very well regardless.

So in that respect it's not that different from watching toku. Yeah if you look close you can see the zipper on a Rider outfit but if you're going into it looking for that, then you're really not even giving it a real chance to entertain you in the first place.

Last edited:
People who say the first series isn't that great are just being snobs. Yeah, some the effects are crude but I think that is also something that's been blown out of proportion by people who can't be bothered to have an imagination. Besides, it was the middle of the 1960's and it was the little show with big ideas. The integrity of those ideas usually comes across very well regardless.

So in that respect it's not that different from watching toku. Yeah if you close you can see the zipper on a Rider outfit but if you're going into it looking for that, then you're really not even giving it a real chance to entertain you in the first place.
Even the naysayers of the original have to gaze in awe at Kirk's swagger and over all attitude. :laugh:

Kirk is definitely the bad-boy of all Star Fleet captains.

trek movie #2 will be good but I want a new damn tv series the waits between movies is simply far too long