The Sleep Experiment Will Be Conducted November 1

Staff member
Red Water Entertainment has picked up the US rights to the Irish thriller The Sleep Experiment, and will begin distributing it November 1.
The film is about two detectives who discover evidence of a horrific experiment conducted during the Cold War, where five prisoners were locked in a chamber and delivered gas that would keep them awake. They were left in the chamber for an entire month to see what would happen.
The Sleep Experiment claims that it is “inspired by real events” but we’re skeptical whatever they’re talking about went EXACTLY this way. The facts are, it’s impossible to stay awake for an entire month. Your body will eventually self-induce sleep; you can’t resist it forever. It’s true that in this case the subjects are medically induced into staying awake, but that changes nothing — if anyone went without sleep for that long, they’d be dead before 30 days had passed.
The Sleep Experiment stars Rob James Capel, Will Murphy, Tom Kerrisk, and Barry John Kinsella. It was...

Continue reading...

That's the glory of love!
This movie is way back in 2018, It took so many years before it has a video on demand release.

Kyo

I heard this is based from a true story, I cannot fathom that an event like this happened in real life. It is giving me the creeps

No, it is merely a conspiracy theory, despite the reality that many individuals believe the Soviet Union conducted similar operations.

M

Mikelo

A normal human can't survive 30 days without sleep. And if its was a real life story then it's creepy.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
This sounds disturbing. I think I will lose sleep from this movie, pun intended.

My record-breaking no sleep span was two days. My mental health was severely damaged, and I will never do that again.