The Sims 4 will be playable offline

Good news for all you Sims fans out there. EA is not going to integrate online DRM in The Sims 4 like they did with Simscity which rendered the game completely unplayable for fist couple of weeks. Good news for gamers! What do you think?

The sims social franchise has disappointed me completely to be honest, I used to be a big fan of their facebook game, until I decided I'd not spend another minute wasting my time on facebook. So I just quit!

I came back 6 months after that only to find that the sims social was going to be shut down :confused: I wasn't that sad or anything, but I felt so glad I had quit playing it a long time and that I never spent a single dime on that game (unlike a lot people who spent a lot cash on it!). I'd have been so upset if that had been my case!

In other words... I don't trust EA & Playfish!

The sims social franchise has disappointed me completely to be honest, I used to be a big fan of their facebook game, until I decided I'd not spend another minute wasting my time on facebook. So I just quit!

I came back 6 months after that only to find that the sims social was going to be shut down :confused: I wasn't that sad or anything, but I felt so glad I had quit playing it a long time and that I never spent a single dime on that game (unlike a lot people who spent a lot cash on it!). I'd have been so upset if that had been my case!

In other words... I don't trust EA & Playfish!

These guys can't be trusted, you know :)
They have introduced a new policy where you can return any game within 24 hours of buying it. If you don't like it, just return it and get full refunds.

So it was only available to being played online before? Never played it and for me it's more a girlie game.

So it was only available to being played online before? Never played it and for me it's more a girlie game.

No, I was talking about the other game called Simscity which they launched back in 2012. They forced us to stay online while paying this game otherwise it wouldn't work. I am glad that they have ditched it with this game.

These guys can't be trusted, you know :)
They have introduced a new policy where you can return any game within 24 hours of buying it. If you don't like it, just return it and get full refunds.

Sounds like that's the only good thing they have been capable to do so far :p I'm so glad I no longer was into that game, but I know people who were obsessed with it... and weren't happy at all when this game was shut down completely. I think it was a very low blow from them, because I know a lot people who spent a lot money on that Facebook game. So yeah, they're not to be trusted at all; they didn't care about the loyal fans that game had :confused:

Sounds like that's the only good thing they have been capable to do so far :p I'm so glad I no longer was into that game, but I know people who were obsessed with it... and weren't happy at all when this game was shut down completely. I think it was a very low blow from them, because I know a lot people who spent a lot money on that Facebook game. So yeah, they're not to be trusted at all; they didn't care about the loyal fans that game had :confused:

To be candid with you, I don't know even know what game you are citing here lol. I am not much into Facebook games or MMOs for that matter. Gimme a good SP game and I would never complain about anything else.