The Seth Rogen Ninja Turtles Movie Looks Unexpectedly Gorgeous

Administrator
<p>We weren’t sure how to feel when we first heard Seth Rogen and his production team were working on a new animated Ninja Turtles movie. We were even more cautious when we heard he’d be “reinventing” them as behaving closer to actual teenagers. There’s a lot that could have gone wrong here, though we suppose he couldn’t possibly come up with a worse take than Michael Bay did.</p>

I love the new design, they look like teenagers unlike the creepy live action we got with Megan Fox who have very distracting Botox.

Along the way I closed my eyes
Mixed feelings is what I get from this, First of all, Michelangelo's voice doesn't really match his character. He's supposed to be the fun-loving one, but his voice sounds kind of serious. Donatello sounds more like a little kid than a teenager, which is weird. But Leo and Raphael sound pretty good, so that's cool. Also, why did they change April? They could have just kept her the same as she was in the old cartoon from the 1980s. That would have been awesome! But I guess they wanted to do something different.

On the plus side, the turtles look pretty good! They kind of remind me of how they looked in the old cartoon show, which is cool. I'm curious to see how the movie handles the relationship between the turtles and their new friend April O'Neil. That should be interesting!

Keep your boards rolling
Does Hollywood hate Gingers? Why is April Black? I am starting to see a pattern of gingers being turned black and other ethnicities. Also Why Donnie sounds like a girl? He is suppose to be the oldest?

My love is electrifying from above
The animation reminds me a lot of Spiderverse. I'm glad to hear that the animation in this movie is stunning. That's always a key factor in making an animated movie successful. It seemed it's the turtles youngest incarnation yet sounds intriguing. I'm interested to see how this affects their characterization.

Keep the Bat-signal shining!
The involvement of Seth Rogen and his production team is also interesting. They have a great track record when it comes to comedy but mostly dirty humor and has something to do with drugs. Can Seth dial down and make something kid friendly?It's exciting that this movie will be released in theaters. There's nothing quite like seeing an action-packed animated movie on the big screen.

The Happy Feet Doctor
To the People complaining about April, At least this time she doesn't look like a plastic surgery science experiment like the last live action adaptation.

Master of the Dice
Ugh, seriously, what is with Hollywood these days? They're wiping out redheads at an alarming rate and it's so frustrating! I mean, why all the hate for redheads? It's not fair! They keep casting people of color for "diversity" and it's like, what about the redheads? We've got Ariel, Daphne, Velma, Mary Jane Watson, Jimmy Olsen, and so many more iconic characters who are redheads, but they keep getting replaced.

Look, I'm a person of color and I get the importance of representation, but I'd rather have original characters created for me, like Black Panther, Static Shock, and Storm. I don't want to see a minority group like redheads losing representation just so I can feel represented. It's not fair and it's not right. Hollywood needs to start valuing all types of diversity, including redheads!

I hate WOKE trash
What the heck is up with this April design?! It's like they took a bunch of random elements and mashed them together into some weird Frankenstein's monster of a character. It's so frustrating to see such a beloved character being disrespected like this.