The Seth Rogen Ninja Turtles Movie Looks Unexpectedly Gorgeous

Popcorn Addict
So excited for this movie! It's so awesome that they're focusing on the turtles' relationships as brothers. That's such an important part of the Ninja Turtles' story and I'm thrilled that it's getting the attention it deserves.

And that theory about the turtles being younger? Genius! It'll be so cool to see them grow up with kids over the course of the sequels. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Plus, can we talk about how amazing the character designs are? They're so cool and unique, yet they still stay true to the original characters we all know and love.

It's also great to know that Nickelodeon is involved in the production of the movie. They're such experts when it comes to the Turtles franchise and I know they'll do it justice. I just can't wait for this movie to come out!

I am the Omega
Alright, Hallelujah!, it's about time these turtles are being portrayed as actual teenagers, ya know what I mean? For years, they've been depicted as these fully grown adults, and it never sat right with me. I mean, come on, if you told me they were in their mid-20s, I'd believe you. But now, they got these actual teenagers portraying them, and it's a whole different ballgame. These kids know what it's like to be a teenager, and they bring that youthful energy to the characters. I mean, I know two of the main actors are only 19 and 17, respectively, but that's the perfect age to capture the immature and goofy antics you see from a group of friends. And let me tell you, it makes me stupid happy.

Southern Belle
Well, bless my heart, I gotta say, I'm liking what I'm seeing here. Now, we all know they're called the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for a reason, but it seems like in most versions they're portrayed as being these hip and cool twenty-somethings. But this time around, they're finally being played by actual teenagers! I think that's just perfect, and it adds a whole new level of authenticity to the characters. And, speaking of growing up, I think it would be a mighty fun idea to let the characters age along with the actors. It would give the story some real depth and add some genuine emotion to the mix. All in all, I'm mighty excited to see where this goes!

Seth Rogen and his team have a reputation for being able to blend funny moments with references to drug use in their work. Having said that, just because they are working on an animated film doesn't mean that it will have inappropriate content. They know their audience and can adjust their approach accordingly. Personally, I'm really looking forward to seeing more animated films on the big screen, as there's something special about the experience that you just can't replicate at home.

I will not trust a guy known for making drugs comedies make a movie for my kids,

DJ

Yes, the animation in this movie is definitely something to look forward to. It's impressive how far animation technology has come and the visuals in this movie are sure to be a treat for the eyes. As for the turtles, it's always interesting to see how their personalities evolve with each new iteration. I I am sure we all will have a lot to look forward to in this new film and I have high hopes from it