The Waylin Rangers

Part One
"Revege Is A Double Sword"

Eight doppleganger Ranger slight resembling diffferent power rangers fight a motel]y crew of team members from various years in an movie bigger than forever red.

The Waylins look like past rangers but subtle differences between them and past teams allows them to enter into various teams and relationships able to create discord and danger among the lives of former team members.

Able to clone someone or thing from the rangers using miniatures that copy 90% of virtually any item including megazords

The Waylins were a people that were among King Mondo's early victims. Zordon had planned to rescue them but he was soon trapped in a time warp by Rita, Repulsa and therefore the Waylins were crushed by The Machine Empire. Now seven of the last Waylins are using their copying technology to take revenge on the people Zordon commanded, the Power Rangers. They have been watching them for nearly 20 years. Recording the weapons they've used, the zords and vehicles they piloted.

Watching their enemies it became clear that the Rangers were fighting against people even the Waylins considered enemies. But even though the Rangers fought for a good cause with good intentions, such heroic actions would not and cannot detour the Waylins drive. They had lost to much to turn away for the better or worse.

The computer they called "Skull Seeker" selected fourteen of the best Rangers who would mean the biggest loss to the group as a whole.

The computer beeped. . . .

FIRST ENTITY IDENTIFIED

Dr. Thomas Oliver

Level Status Rankings: Omega Captain

Overseer of all Ranger activity

Original Power: Green Ranger

Source: Dragon Power Coin.

Brought to rangerhood originally by the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa.

Defected to Zordon's group of Rangers for a period of time before losing all Green Ranger abilities.

Second Power: White Ranger

Source: White Tiger Power Coin

The second leader of Zordon's team. Led the rangers against the Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa and Master Vile

Third Power: White Ninja Ranger

Source: Falcon Power Coin

A sub level Ranger form for low level fighting given to him by Ninjor.

Fourth Power: Red Zeo Ranger V

Source: Zeo Five sub crystal

Harnessing one of the most legendary powers in the mapped universe.

Zeo Five is one of the most intimidating figures ever recorded. Leading nine other Red Rangers to battle against the last remnants of the Machine Empire...

Fifth Power...

"Stop!"

Kensin the leader of the Waylins barked at the computer, smashing his black gloved fist on the console.

"How many powers does this one have Skull Seeker?"

Skull Seeker: Five

Kenshin pulled on his caller as if to relieve himself of steam.

"Continue Skull Seeker"

The oversize computer continued....

Fifth Power: Red Turbo Ranger

Source: Turbo Keys

Originally a make shirt power during a time when the Zeo powers proved to be insufficient. The Turbo Ranger powers were only used by Oliver for a short period of time. Currently they are in use by the second Red Turbo Ranger, Theodore Jarvis Johnson.

Sixth Power...

"Wait! Skull Seeker you said there were only five!"

Skull Seeker: Power Source was created since the last time I scanned"

"Continue, and no more surprises"

The Strange Skull like computer continued... again.

Sixth Power: Black Dino Ranger

Source: Black Dino Gem

Thomas Oliver and his science partner Hayley Ziktor created the second set of powers derived from Dinosaurs.

The Black Dino Ranger data shows that it has massive over scaled power.

All the known Ranger capabilities

Fighting Ability

Body Dexterity

Muscle Frame Enhancement

And Super Senses were all some how given five times their normal capacity.

Only the powers of the Triassic Ranger, Gold and Zordon in his days in active duty dwarf these powers.

"Then there's no question any longer, Thomas Oliver is for a reason Omega Captain. He will pose the most threat"

Skull Seeker: Continue?

"Yes." Kensin said in his oily voice

Levithan walked into the console room and stood next to Kensin

"I warned you," Levithan smirked "You should not take these Power Rangers for granted, they are called Power Rangers for a reason"

Kensin slammed another fist onto the console, "Shut up Levithan, to know thy enemy is to know thy strength"

Levithan paused his insults and let the machine continue as another profile title ran past the screen, rolling pictures along with all the discovered information.

SECOND ENTITY IDENTIFIED

Adam Park

Level Status Ranking: Alpha Commander

Overseer of various cities and countries on earth. Hold rank on most of the Earth Ranger forces.

Original Power: Black Ranger

Source: Mastodon Power Coin

Among three new replacement recruits who joined Zordon's second team in the struggle against Lord Zedd.

Second Power: Black Ninja Ranger

A sub level Ranger form for low level fighting given to him by Ninjor.

Third Power: Green Zeo Ranger Four

Levithan spoke up to the ghastly machine "you need not continue, I know all about this one"

"You do? Kensin enquired.

"Yes, I do. This fool is the one who leveled most of the Onyx saloon fighting that Rito fellow"

Kensin smirked "You mean that oaf that died by falling on his own sword? Why should you care?"

Levithan lowered his head "I owned stock in that dreaded bar house, he also as The Green Turbo Ranger blinded the women that should have been..my wife."

"Personal grievance aside Levithan, we must stay focuses on the job at hand, and that is selecting whom we shall capture and whom we shall destroy. This war must be absolute surgery"

Skull Seeker: Shall I continue

Levithan and Kensin said quietly "Yes."

THIRD ENTITY IDENTIFIED

Andros

Level Status Ranking: Beta Commander

Overseer of KO35 and many of the uncharted sectors

Andros is the sibling to Astronama A.K.A. Karone .A.K.A Pink Galaxy Ranger#2

"Girl sure has gotten around hasn't she?" Kensin chuckled

"That poor fool Elgar"

Skull Seeker: Andros' last whereabouts were over in the Kavona sector, too far out to be any danger to our plans.

May Fin Vara walked in to the scene of the former evil princess adoring the giant monitor.

"You boys have really disappointed me, stooping down to...this filth"

Levithan turned his green spiked helmet to May Fin Vara "I'm not sure, until you walked in there was no word of filth"

May Fin Vara bloodline somehow connected with demi-goddess of Irish lore Moragan and the leprechaun King Fin Vara. So her temper was as short as wee person.

Skull Seeker: May Fin Vara, must I continue Kensin's research

"Of course Skull Seeker, I wouldn't want to interfere"

Levithan whispered to himself "You interfered with your birth"

Skull Seeker continued

FOURTH ENTITY IDENTIFIED

Billy Creston

May Fin Vara interjected "How can this man be both 36 and 63?"

Skull Seeker: Ten years ago he was subject to drastic negative reaction to an energy explosion. Causing him to age rapidly. His age is 36 but his body is now at aging stable rate at 63 He is currently living on the water planet Aquatar with his wife Cestryia.

Former Blue Ranger with the Triceratops and Wolf power coin.

He currently shares the role of Co-Gamma Commander with Delphine A.K.A White Aquatar Ranger.

Levithan "Ah Delphine, wonderful in battle, even better in love"

May and Kensin face glasses over "What are you? A living hormone gland?" she asked.

"Doctor Thomas Oliver is not the only able green man in the universe"

CONTINUING DATA GATHERING PROCESS

FIFTH ENTITY IDENTIFIED

Alex Collins

Power: Unknown

Source: Unknown

Overseer of all time travel

Currently any other information is unknown barring in fact that he has shown up in multiple times in history. The only other Ranger to appear this many instances in history is the Phantom Ranger.

First appearance during the middle of the War of The Power Coins on planet Edenoi.

It is currently unknown if the Phantom Ranger has time traveling abilities or simply an immortal.

"These two, Alex and Phantom Ranger, they could prove to be a threat t o us in the future" May Fin Vara sighed.

Levithan chuckled under his spiky armor "Well of course, if they are from the future, then they already know we have succeeded..."

"Or if we failed " Kensin finished.

SIX ENTITY IDENTIFIED

Kai Chan

Power..

"Enough of this waiting" Kensin said shutting down Skull Seeker's voice box.

"It's time we made our first strike, we will take out the second strongest commander and kidnap or destroy the weakest."

Levithan crossed his powerful arms "Adam Park and Billy Cranston, I want to pay him back for our previous encounters"

"I want Cranston, I hear he's still cute as a button" May motioned.

Kensin changed to one of his many stored human forms"Then it's settled, we began are decimation of the Power Rangers tonite, have your Waybearers ready."

Adam Park has been teaching a school for the martial arts for many years. Since he had given up his Turbo powers to Carlos he had been secretly upgraded to Alpha Commander of the Rangers of earth.

Thanks to his constant monitoring he had been able to save Carlos once and usedthe last of his black ranger energy. Not long after that after the last Intergalactic War with the U.A.O.E., he came home to his small town somewhere in Texas to find it completely turned out. The town had fought and failed to stop a random attack of Quantrons. It went against his nature and belief system, but he tracked a Quantron back to Onyx and took revenge on almost the entire bar without even morphing. In the last six years Tommy Oliver, Omega Captain of all the known teams, had been working with his classmate Hayley Ziktor on upgrading the Zeo Powers without the Power Chamber to help stabilize them. The Zeo Crystals were the source of the Zeo Powers, the morphers controlled them but the Power Chamber kept everything in check Zordon once briefed the Zeo team that if the Power Chamber were destroyed and someone tried to morph with the Zeo powers, the weight of The Morphing Grid would crush them.

After years of testing Adam was the first Zeo Ranger to test a new setup Hayley had designed. A women who went by the codename "Gloom Weather" had based her government funded Ranger project on an underground power stabilizing system for her set of Rangers. The project was no longer being funded and Gloom Weather had been working solo on new projects, but nothing requiring such a powerful device. She let Hayley ground the powers there to work as a Power Chamber substitute.

So when Adam morphed to finish off the last drunken bunch fighters, he did so with relative ease.

One of the fighters had fell on his own sword, he had a skull faced helmet and Adam removed it. It was a young guy who probably had his whole life ahead of him. He was wearing some type of dog tags that read "Rito." Adam lowered his head in respect, this was the same Rito he had fought many years ago. Somehow he had met the same fate as Rita and Zedd and was changed from a monster into a human being Looking closer he could see this Rito was a reformed one, he was actually trying to help him.. "Adam, you might have lost it" he said to himself. Then a girl came out of the wreckage, she was beautiful, sincerely beautiful but she seemed to be lost. Bruised and broken, she kept holding her eyes.

Adam jumped over to her side of the street and checked her injuries.

"Are you Ok?" "Yes, well no, I..who are you, where are you?" "I'm right in front of you" he said

The girl was blind. Adam's revenge had help kill a reformed Rito Revolto and blinded some girl.

"This handsome man, he wasn't fully aware of his powers, but he had tried to protect me from this madman..he was breaking down my brothers and friends. Adam shook his helmet head in shame.

"What have I done" her sighed to himself.

"You've done more than enough, Green Ranger!"

The stern words came from a green armored man standing on the roof of one of the old buildings. "You slaughter a bunch of innocent men and blind this women? How is this the honor I`ve heard so much about?"

"This was a mistake!" he yelled.

"No, this just proves you Ranger's are made of simple propaganda, now die!"

The spikes of the man glistened in the sunlight and threw out a downpour of spikes.

Adam avoid almost every one and ran up to meet his attacker. The two met in mid air and almost stayed there. "Your kind are bigots, overzealous and over confidant. You disgust me!" the man sneered. Adam was silent, he knew this was in fact his fault

The only thing he could do was kick him away into a nearby parked craft.

"It was my fault, I really don't have an excuse for it, but I`m sorry for what I did"

The green man looked as if he was furious underneath his spiky helmet.

"Sorry does not bring my fiancé's sight back"

Before Adam could further speak Hayley teleported him to an underground makeshift command center Tommy had built in Reefside, Ca. If Adam thought the green warrior was pissed, he had no idea just how upset his buddy Tommy could get.

"What the hell is your problem Adam? Where were we taught to go after and maim people just for the heck of it? Damnit Adam!"

Adam pulled him off his jacket, "It was my fault OK?" he shook his head, "The Quantrons, they just took out half my town, my girlfriend, her family. I had to do something, I couldn't just let it go"

Tommy put Adam on watch and told him that the next time he flew off the handle because he was too emotional, he was going to call in someone else to replace him.

It's been a good long while since all this and Adam is back on Onyx.

The blind woman is now a school teacher and Adam drops by to check on her every now and then.

She was taken care of her last student when Adam opened the door to the school.

"Mora, it's Adam, I just wanted to drop off this school warming package.

"Leave it by the door" she said. Her young male student continued to draw.

"Mora, I got the deed to your house back from the bankers. You actually own this place now"

"Thats great Adam" she said. Kissing him on the cheek he cradled her in his arms and he gave her a few twirls and dips. The boy just continued scribbling on his desk. "Who is that kid?" "Thats Zander, he's just another one of my students." "But aren't your kids all blind?" "Yes but they can still create art I hear." Adam walked up to the boy, "let me take a gander at this.." Adam picked the paper up and it read in perfect english "These Violets are Red, the Roses are Blue, but Limes are Green, and so are you." Adam dropped the paper like it weight 100 pounds. The innocent looking Zanders looked at him and spoke a strong voice "You were a fool to come here again, Green Ranger" The child slowly stood up and began to glow green energy. His form grew several feet into the shape of an adult male. Thats when Adam kicked him through the plate glass window into the dusty streets. "Sorry bout' the window Mora." Adam flipped over the broken shards and stood on the wooden sidewalk with the familiar green form of that one warrior laying on the ground motionless. He walked to the man in the suit and saw that he wasn't even breathing. Mora cried out the window to him "Adam no! Run it's Levithan!" "Levith..." the man was beyond quick and almost snapped Adam's arm off.

He snatched Adam up and began to crush him in a deadly hug of an old enemy. With his powerful arms Levithan could sense Adam was moments from shattering.

Adam twisted both his wrists to bring out his Zeonizers.

He muttered to Levithan with his lungs about to burst "Sorry, but I'm not into that kinda thing"

Placing his Zeonisers behind his back, he managed to pull off a morph. The wild energy threw strong Levithan back several feet. "What you want from me?" "First," he said holding his chest "Your life, then, your new fiancé back in my favor. And lastly, The death destruction of the entire Power Ranger organization"

Mora stumbled onto the ground "No, Levithan, you were not faithful and you hurt people, more than Adam ever had"

Furious that Adam had somehow turned his love against him, he shot a energy bolt at her knocking her unconscious. When Adam was distracted Levithan slammed against Adam at full force crashing into the wall of the Onyx Saloon. "You see, you made me harm her for her own good" Adam got back to his feet, called out his tomahawks and ran right at the strange knight.

To Be Continued.

The Waylin Rangers Pt 2

Adam's muscles tensed under the metal fibers in his power suit. Thoughts of the last time he met up with Levithan, and the previous consequences flooded through his head.
Bar drinkers scurried to get out of his way while he charged at the spiky silhouette mockingly waiting for him outside a large whole in the wall.
Almost as if it were a joke Adam easily hit Levithan with a powerful blitz, spearing him with the two Zeo Tomahawks. The spears wedged themselves into the weak slits in Levithan's breastplate as Adam used the blades to take the green fiend straight up through the roof to about fifty-feet above the saloon, where he quickly pressed on the two newly installed triggers for the tomahawks' shooting
abilities. The blast knocked the mighty knight hundreds of yards, sending him threw dozens of dusty roofs.
Levithan knelt on one knee before staggering, then falling off the roof. Adam easily landed right in front of him. The Green Fiend put up one hand up in angst for him to stop. "Ranger, Adam...please...I beg your mercy" Adam was seasoned in battles with many enemies, but it was against his belief and better judgement to deny a man mercy.

Adam was a believing and forgiving man but sometimes, sometimes he just couldn't forgive, not this time. "Please, Adam Park, I've read so many books on philosophy and theology..." Levithan struggled to speak as Adam pinched his clothed throat with the two tomahawks formed around Levithan's neck like a pair of scissors. "What, what was the one parable you so loved? 'Yet he that is not guilty cast the first stone?" Adam dropped the man like a rock. No one had ever used his own personal world view against him like that. "I know everything about you" Levithan mocked from the dusty street. Adam turned back to check on Mora, she was hunched over like a towel on a rack on a railing. "She's poisoned you know" Levithan said hoarsely, "I've been slowly stalking her and worsening her condition in hopes that she'd come to her senses"Levithan's teeth shimmered through his almost transparent mouthpiece "In fact I not only poisoned her, but that beam I shot at hastened the toxins her body"

Adam turned to face Levithan, but he was hit dead on with some strange tether that latched onto his chest. Levithan stood on one knee impishly laughing as Adam was brought to his knees by the strange stone like device in Levithan's hand. "This is my Waybearer, it's going to kill you and make me famous, you like it?" The knight stood up to his full frame as the small ancient looking device's cord feasted on Adam's power. Adam fell on his back clenching his chest, it was very charred and he could feel the burns underneath the suit. "What have you...done?" Levithan paused, he twisted the stoney Waybearer and mockingly said ,"This!" Adam knew exactly what was going to happen next "It's Morphin Time!" Levithan cried out "Zeo Waylin Four Green!" Smoke billowed around Levithan, when it cleared Adam had the shock of his life. Standing before him was a twisted avatar of Zeo Ranger Four. The symbols were different, the helmet was off and he didn't have a mouth piece, but Levithan had morphed into an almost perfect replica of Zeo Ranger 4.
Slowly ever so slowly the one called Levithan walked at Adam like a phantom stalking someone on a cold rainy night. Adam didn't want to die on his back, so he charged this faux ranger with all the power he had. The contact seemed to take forever, his fists connected with Levithan, but it was like the punch of a newborn kitten. He kicked and swiped but he would either hit him softly or not at all.
"I've drained your powers Ranger Adam Park, watch what I do next" Levithan shot himself high above Adam. "Zeo Power Kick!" and with a flash of light Levithan's foot connected with Adam's seared chest. Getting back on his feet, or at least trying to put in the effort, Adam got ready to fight Levithan again. Something was wrong, he was getting intense headaches, his muscles burned from the outside in and his vision blurred. Looking down at his hands he could see his powersuit was getting ready to phase out, just like his Black Ranger powersuit years before. Levithan reached for his new Zeo Pistol "I've waited a long time to see you die" Aiming the weapon directly at Adam, he made sure this shot would be beautiful.
"Die Ranger!"
It was as if life had slowed down like in a modern Science Fiction picture, could barely move and with his powers this weak he knew this was the final shot. The light from the strange gun hit Adam dead on. He lay motionless on the dusty dirt street of Onyx. "Yesssss, but I'm not leaving here until I give you a proper..."lifting up a near by vehicle with his awesome strength"Tombstone!" he slammed the space car into Adam's unconscious body, or at least he really meant to. The car had split into before connecting with Adam's back. "Whaaaaaattttttt??????!!!!!!" Levithan groaned out loud. A heroic and ghostly figure stood over Adam. A man with a very long overcoat and strange hair waved a gleaming sword back and fourth in protection of Adam. "I see you've hurt a friend of mine, that really was unnecessary" the man said with a slight smirk on his tanned face. "I almost recognize you..."
As Levithan charged his new foe with axes in hand, the dashing swordsman mocked him saying "I didn't come here to retrace your memory punk" The man's sword connected with Levithan Axes with many sparks. "I see you somehow have his powers, but you forgot to take his skill" "Who are you?!" he screamed. The man flipped over Levithan with ease, stroking his black hair he answer Levithan's question. "I a man that's been hearing all about you Levithan, you prey the weak, and you prey on women. I've spent many long nights reading and listening to women who told me of the horror stories you put them in." "Ha, ahaha" "What are you laughing at?" "You, you see those wenches were just needed pons for my game. Like you I am just an alpha male looking out for my betterment" The tanned skinned man couldn't stand to hear any more of his filth "I've grown tire of you," he positioned his arms "Go, Galac..." Adam grabbed his leg and spoke through his pain, "Mora, Kai please help, Mora"

Next to Tommy Kai Chen was the biggest overachiever, practicing spacial criminal justice, pre-med and a ton of detective work. He was the closest thing to a doctor for a hundred miles. Levithan was deathly silent as he watched Kai roll over the girl he once loved. Adam stumbled over to her. "Mora, please Mora!" She flashed her eyes, her eyelids were red and her breathing worse than Adam. "Adam, she's badly poisoned and I don't know how to treat it." Kai sighed. "You don't even have anything to ease her pain?" " She won`t have long." Kai sadly rebuked.
Adam leaned over her shivering body.
"Mora, I never told you, your blindness, I'm responsibl..." Mora put her hand over Adam's mouth. "No Adam, you're not at fault. It the person responsible, was myself" "I, I don't understand" "I left Levithan that day and it was my carelessness that I stumbled into the path of the flying rocks." Adam clung her to him "But those rocks were flying, they wouldn't be if I had only. . ." She pulled back and used her nose to guide her face to his lips, she quietly whispered under their last passionate kiss..."Live life without regret and never regret having life..." And then it was over, she was over right there in his hands.
Levithan was silent, then his voice boomed like thunder "Hahaha! You see boy? I've stolen your powers, and I've shattered your heart. How can a man be a warrior...if he doesn't have a heart?!"
Green light enveloped Levithan and then he too was gone.

"Damnit!" Adam said out loud
Kai eased his Quasar Saber into it's small scabbard.
"We have to contact Tommy, immediately"
Adam quickly got up, the pain was soon replaced by anger.
"Are you serious?"
Suddenly a green light opened on the side of a building. "I don't think we have a choice here" Kai said. They both stepped in front of the portal, Adam tried to run back and take Mora's body, but she was a Karminian, and her body simply vanished in Adam's shuddering hands. Kai pulled Adam back over to the Invisoportal's threshold. "This Levithan has stolen your powers and slain that poor girl of yours. We at least need to brief Oliver on this, you can grieve when the universe isn't in any danger."
Before Adam could speak two hands struck out of the Invisoportal and yanked the two through to the other side, taking them from the dusty streets of Onyx to Omega Captain Dr. Thomas Oliver's basement. "Tommy" they both said laying on their backs. Hayley Ziktor tended to Adam's wounds with some Aquarian aloe variant. Tommy was a good man, he was once a brash excitable young fellow, now he was a deep thinker and an achieved paleontologist and teacher. But today Connor Mc Knight , Trent Mercer, Kira Ford and Ethan James were away on a vacation. He paced the room back and fourth never taking his eyes off his old buddy Adam. When Tommy put on his Omega Captain face he was not Adam's friend, he was his superior officer.

"You really screwed up here Adam, you really screwed up..." "Tommy, I had to morph in front of those people to protect Mora" "It doesn't matter to much that you morphed in front of those people. What matters is that I told you never to take on Levithan without contacting me first." "I... I was handling him" Tommy raised his hands up in unbelief. "Handling him? Mora is dead pal, and she died for nothing. You should have thought this thing through before biting off more then you could chew!"
Adam looked like he was about to hit Tommy when Kai and Hayley stepped in between them. Hayley smoothed out Tommy's leather jacket and Kai pulled out a chair for Adam. "I have some feedback on Levithan and that Waybearer thingy" Hayley said sitting back at her computer console.

Hayley untied and let down her the band on her fire like red hair. Tommy and Kai for a second stared at her "You should do that more often" Kai said to her. Turning back to the giant monitor Hayley pulled up the video she had captured during Adam's fight "Anyway, Levithan as you know is notorious for the women he dates and sometimes harms. He's been seen on various worlds in many sector with this group of people." On the screen a small group of armored people were paused in motion. Three women and four men. Adam's eyes were glued to the screen "Theres more of these bastards?" Right then one of the inner-screens in the large monitor lit up with the Aquarian Ranger insignia. Tommy punched some buttons and opened the channel.
"Tommy, Delphine has. Delphine has been assassinated!" The faces of everyone in the room clouded in sadness. Delphine had answered Adam and Tommy's call whenever they needed it. At the end of Adam's first year she had taught him about the wonders of space when she and the other Aquatar Rangers came to fight in the Ranger's place when they couldn't morph. Tommy had once had dinner with Delphine and for short time they dated before she broke off their long distance relationship. This was also a blow to the Ranger High Commanders. It had to be more then simple coincidence that Levithan had try to take Adam's life on Onyx and all the way across to stars on Aquatar someone had murdered Delphine.

Kai clasped his overcoat closed and stood beside Hayley in her sweater. After looking quickly down at her cleavage and artistic frame he quickly looked back at Tommy who was a little peeved that he was looking at Hayley like that. "Tommy, whoever killed Delphine is likely out there looking for Billy next." Tommy grabbed his Brachio Morpher and black duffle bag "Hayley, put out a call to all the Commanders that we`re on red alert, the three of us are headed to Aquatar"

It was another long night at the lab. William "Billy" Creston had brought his son Norman to see what it was like to work in one of the most sophisticated laboratories in existence. "Dad, when are we going to see the Atlantic Ice Games?" "As soon as I finish my work here Norman." He said. The gray haired man knelt down to the small boy "There is a lot of work to complete this year, if I cease now my condition my might progress again." The boy's hat slumped over his big eyes. Billy's face was sad, "Here take these two zeni, why don't you go and get a pop out of the snack machine?"

The boy ran up the stairs like a small animal and Billy walked over to his parked Rad Bug mark 5
He pulled out the keys out of his pocket, excited because he just love riding in his innovative machines, when a shapely long legged red headed women stepped out from behind a garage pillar. She was dressed in black dark green and red, the top of her breasts were on full display and her red lipstick shimmered
"You're kinda cute for a man your age" she said with a hard Irish accent.
"Excuse me miss, but I'm not inclined to women of your persuasion"
The women's hands flexed and her nails turned silver and became like steel knives. She swiped at Billy's gut, but his gymnastic skills never left him and he back flipped out of her way. "Hmmm, Limber" the women said with a purr. "I might be old but that is just ones state of..." Billy cracked his back "Mind."

The women butterfly flipped over to Billy and kicked at him, he grabbed her heel "You madame are not provoking friendship" and then a blade came out of her heel almost slicing Billy's hand in two.
"I really do miss transmutation" Billy said under his breath.
Norman had come down with his newly bought ice cold drink when he ran right into the beautiful assassin. "Norman go back inside!" he cried at the top of his lungs. The woman snatched the child up with her arm and smiled coyly at the old man. "Your son for you life Gamma Commander.." Billy looked at his offspring he and his wife Cestria had created together. "Fine, I will concede, just let him go" The women's face lit up with cruel joy and let the boy go, but as he raced away she tried to slash him in the back, but was met with an intense pain in her shoulder. Billy was sticking something long and sharp into her shoulder "The...the Power Lance?" she sighed with tears in her eyes. Billy was silent as he pushed the hilt deeper then charged it up and blew her away out of the parking garage's big window. He embraced his son and told him to get in the Rad Bug, he'd put it on auto pilot and set it for home.
Right then Billy noticed the com link on his dashboard was flashing. Orrico was speaking to him from the small screen like someone had died. "Billy, Delphine was killed at her father's dinner party, as well as almost everyone there." Billy told his son to get in the back seat and cover his ears "Who? Who assassinated her?" Orrico paused "A alluring red headed women" Billy took off his glasses and wiped his damp eyes. "I just encountered with a provocative would be executioner" "You did? Where is she?" Billy got out the car and locked his son in the car. He looked out at the Mere City aquatic skyline then looked down to see the body of the women laid out on a crumpled car top.
"Dead I perceive"

Billy turned to the parked Rad Bug and a cold feeling came over him when his sons eyes lit up with terror. Billy turned to see what was the cause and saw the frightening and beautiful sight of what looked like a armored dark fair, with red hair coming from the back of the helmet. "My name is May
Fin Vara Mr. Creston, and I'm your angel of death"
Billy yelled out to the Rad Bug "Engage Autodriver system" The modified car spun a three-sixty and drove right out of the building. The mature man picked up his power lance. "I've heard of Fin Vara, he was a great king during Irish Kells war against Queen Mave, you on the other hand are a callous women who has no restrictions on attacking young children!" "Kensin said you Rangers were self righteous" May opened her hands and shot out dozens of spikes. Billy managed to block every one with his lance."

She shot a small tractor beam towards him and he was lifted off his feet outside to her hovering
above the street. She pulled him against his will close to her face. Her painted lavender lips and chin were the only part of her face that was visible, she pursed them and pulled him to her face with the beam. Planting a deep kiss on Billy, she seductively groaned at him "The data I saw was correct, you are a good kisser, I knew it!" "She went to kiss him again but Billy turned his face in resistance. "Pardon me miss, but I'm married!" Billy kicked her in the stomach with a bit of regret, he wasn't use to ever hitting a woman.

May Fin Vara lost her grip and dropped the scientist a few stories. Billy fell and wondered if his son had gotten home ok or what would his wife think when he wouldn't come home tonight. Falling past the windows seeing the skyline grow tall he prepared to meet his maker. Billy downward flight became a jilted sideward one without any warning. Someone had picked him up and broken his death dive Tidas called to him on his Hydro Cycle, holding Billy by the belt firmly in his hand gloved hand.
"I saw you falling for that girl up there, she's kinda young don't you think?" "Trust me, she is not in my hormonal equation" Tidas pulled Billy aboard and asked him had he heard the news. "Yes I have, and I'm afraid that my antagonist is responsible for Delphine's demise"

"You catch on quick cutie!" May Fin Vara was chasing after them through the Mere City sky line.
"Hold on Billy, we're about to go down quicker than Paris Hilton!" Billy held onto bike for dear life after hearing that and they raced the dark angel through the city streets and over statues and buildings.
"You can't escape me Billy Creston! No man has ever escaped the allure of May Fin Vara!"
She shot bolts of energy at them destroying landmarks and blowing up nearby vehicles.
"Wow Billy, you must have really got her uptight, what you didn't pay her your bill?"
"I wasn't cheating on Cestria!" "Then how does she know who you are?" Billy sighed and clutched his stomach as Tidas jumped the bike over a couple of sub trucks "I honestly don't know." May folded her hands "Diamond Cutter!" she cried as a huge diamond shaped chuck of energy shot out of her hands and crashed into the hovering bike. Billy and Tidas smashed into the street and both were rolled to opposing sides of the street. May slammed a fist right into Billy, Tidas jumped in front of her and was just able to deflect the blow. Pulling out his sword he took a few swings at May Fin Vara but she blocked almost every blow with superb capability. Tidas was able to kick her feet from underneath her, He raised his sword but he couldn't strike an enemy down while they were on their back. "Fool"
May Fin Vara's helmet jewel shimmered and shot an intense laser at Tidas. The smoking Yellow Alien Ranger was now for the moment out of her hair. She faced Billy and her lips coyly grinned "Chivalry is dead Mr. Creston, and so are you!" May jumped at him and called her attack again "Diamond Cutter!" Billy braced himself. "Energy Orb, Fire!" a giant orb shot out and clashed with the green hued diamond. On the roof tops a figure's body blazed with gold adorning his body. "You miss with Billy Creston, you`ve messed with Tommy Oliver." May looked up at Tommy "You really think you stop me Oliver?" Tommy folded his arms "Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to have a little help" Tommy pointed behind her and Adam stood up on top of another roof.

"We know you already took out Delphine, you are not taking out Billy"
"I`ll take you both at once!" Kai came out of the alley shadows and slashed her with his saber "I bet that wouldn't be the first time you've said that" Tidas got to his feet "I'd second that" he chuckled picking his sword back up. May sneered at them, she came to take out a scientist, not five heroes.
She picked up the end of her cape "Next time cutie, you're heart is mine" And she vanished in a plume of red and black smoke.

The Tommy, Adam, Kai and Tidas crowded around William "Billy" Creston. Tommy stepped in front and took off his black helmet "Billy old buddy, I think we need to talk"

To Be Continued..

Pt 3
"Revenge is a Double Edged Sword"

The five rangers sat at a huge ocean blue dinner table. A corona aquarium surrounded the extravagant dining room. Old friends Billy and Tommy yucked it up at the front of the table. Tonight Billy's heart was heavy, having one friend gone in place of another was almost too much for him. "She was like a sister to me Tommy, she never stopped looking out for me" Tommy patted him on his back "She was a great leader and an even better person, I'm sure she fought with all her heart." Orrico and Cestro glided into the room with Cestrya behind them. "Tommy Oliver, I haven't seen you in quite some time" Cestrya was Billy's wife, but even she could hardly help being caught in Tommy's gaze. She poured everyone a drink, Tommy's a little more "Is that enough?" Tommy nodded yes. "Do you want some more?" Tidas got up and escorted her back to the kitchen, she was his sister and he couldn't let her throw herself on Tommy like that. "I really envy you Tommy" Billy gestured, sipping his ale. Tommy tried to brush the whole thing off but there was no shaking it. One of Billy's aides walked out of the room and she motioned for Kai to follow her. "You've had every color in the rainbow, then you've tried to conquer every girl in space with that Brachio Staff of yours, damn it Tommy, don't you ever think enough is enough?" Billy was way past frustrated. Tommy raised his hands to calm his old friend down. "This is not about us Billy, I love you like a brother, but you're just way to uptight for your own good." Billy crashed his cup on the table and pushed his chair back. Billy and Tommy went at it old Billy got a good jab in. "You know what? That was prodigious." Tommy collected himself, wiped a bit of blood from his mouth and got ready to lay his old friend out like an old Chinese rug. Adam got in his way. "Tommy, you already said not to get so emotional, don't end up making this any worse then it already is. Delphine is dead, two armored creeps tried to kill me and Billy, don't you think he have to get to the bottom of this before with start killing eachother?"

The sound of Kai's limp body crashing through the front window startled them. Kai could barely talk "Ces...cesstra." Billy ran into the kitchen and Tidas lay there on the pattern floor by a large hole in the wall, he barely moving and blue blood was everywhere. :Billy, Cestrya...that wiotch just ambushed us." Orrico and Cestro waltz in as if nothing had happened "Billy Creston, whats happened?" Cestro Asked. "Someone attacked him, and kidnaped my wife.". Outside the coral like apartment complex a women ran like heck with something in a her hand, another woman. "You're worth quite a bit to me"

She laid the young woman down on a patch of flowers. "I'm sorry to do this to a fellow beauty" she opened her hand and a strange device appeared within it. She aimed and shot a beam into Cestrya scarly cranium. The others managed to follow May Fin Fara's path to where she was draining the very life out of Cestrya Creston. May smirked at the woman, she saw how pale she was now almost like a stone, then sneered and giggled at the men. "Lovesick deluded fools" And she was gone.

Billy held Cestrya in his arms, Adam looked on in total sadness. "Cestrya? Cestyra!" Tidas lay with him doing CPR and everything in between. Orrico walked up to Billy "She's not dead, her mind has just been totally erased..." "The Waylins, they did this" Cestro interjected. Kai rubbed his aching neck through his black and blue mission suit "Any idea why they're after all of us?" Cestro paused, then answered "Like us they believe only the strong survive" Right then Billy pulled out one of his modified Power Guns and shot Cestro into a tree. Tommy kicked Orrico next to him. Billy slowly got to his feet with the gun in hand. "No way in hell would Cestro say something like that. You guys follow the rules of every ranger, protect the weak and slay the evil, you are not my friend." Orrico and Cestro were quieter then a graveyard at night. They looked at the rangers then at each other. Motioning their arms they said to the men "Fine we shall end this farce"

Adam clenched his fist when he saw that Cestro was actually Levithan in disguise, but nobody recognized the black and red plated one posing as Orrico. "Rangers, it's good to finally meet you rat faces in person." The red one heckled. "My name is Kensin, I believe you already met Levithan here, he really likes to hurt people, but me...well I like to have just a bit more fun then simply harming someone."

Tommy asserted to Kensin "Who the heck are you guys!" Kensin nodded his almost skull like red helmet in pity. "Tommy, Tommy, I can't believe Zordon left such a simpleton in charge of the entire organization" Kensin blasted at them and Tommy, Tidas and Kai morphed on the spot. Kensin surprised them all when he came at them at his full unholy speed. He was faster than the two great speedsters Zen-Aku and. DragoRanger. Kensin brought such an ambush to them that they couldn't tell up from down, left from right. Kensin pulled out his long black double bladed sword and held it to Billy. "You really should look up your ancient history Mr. Creston" Tommy slashed Kensin's back with the diamond like tip of his Brachio Staff. "Ancient history lessons is my job!" Adam tried to land just one kick on Levithan but he and Kensin were gone in an instant.

As they all walked down the chilly halls of Aquatarin Power Chamber, dozens of soldiers and future rangers and workers passed them by with wet eyes and long faces. Delphine was so much to this group of heroes and this world. Now one of their most treasured scientist was in some strange coma.

Tommy locked the sliding door to Delphine and Billy's shared office behind him"Billy, these Waylins know more about us then I think we know about ourselves. They snuffed Delphine out like they were in her head all these years. They almost took Adam out like they were just waiting all this time..." Tommy went on as Billy twiddles his fingers around Delphine's favorite pendant. He was lost in the glow and shimmering of it. His mind drifted off to the time when all five the Aquaterian Rangers were dubbed the "Alien Rangers." When they had visited the Earth the first time, they were answering a distress call from the year 1987 while the earth was under the influence of the Jewel of Time. During this strange time the six Power Rangers were "Reversed" and they were at the complete mercy of Master Vile. If it weren't for Delphine leading the group of Alien Rangers, Earth and his life would have ended many years ago.

"Billy!" Tommy barked. "Were you listening to me?" "Yeah, yeah we got to stop the Waylins or something."

Billy's face grew dark "Tommy, I'm just too old for this" "You're only 32" "But I feel therefore I am older" "I loved Cestrya, I loved Delphine. I loved Trini, all of them are gone and I don't know what to do with myself now" Tommy knew how much the three of them meant to Billy and as well as himself.

Looking at his friend Tommy could see how old he looked, and how sad he was. Billy had more then once took the role of leader over him years ago. Even after becoming leader Tommy would still sometimes step back and let the best brain in the bunch take the reigns.

Tommy pulled out an old picture out of his duffle bag. "You remember this?" he asked holding the picture of when they were helmetless in their younger years. Billy's face for a second lit up with joy.

The sliding door opened and Kai stood in the doorway bandaged up. " I really think you guys should see this!" The two of them followed Kai through the long tubed halls and bridge ways to the main tower. The APC was used as a basis for the Lightspeed project and some of the engineers had helped design Terra Venture. Reaching the main bridge a dozen or so workers were buzzing around like NASA's mission control. An almost feminine face filled the screen. "Wheres the Gamma Commander?" he yelled at an attendant. "I'm right here Andros" Billy stood up on top of the steps and looked to the giant view screen. Andros paced on the screen wearing his infamous crimson cloak.

"Billy, I see Tommy is with you, good, what I have to share with you is of the most up importance."

The attendants were told to leave. Adam joined them and Andros brief all of them on the situation "I have been traveling the Crina Galaxy for the last couple of years. I ran into an old Beta unit, one of the early lines predating the Alpha units, and it relayed to me quite a bit of lost history." Tommy typed into the computers connecting him to Cyber Cam and Hayley back on earth.

"Adam relay this to Silver Guardians and contact Kendrix on Mirenoi, keep talking Andros" Andros stroked his blonde hair. "The Beta unit said that once it had served under Zordon and his team of heroes the The Galactic Legion Of Justice, the now dead adversary of the currently disbanded United Alliance Of Evil. The GLL was led by Zordon, King Lexian, a woman known only as Dulcea and Ninjor."

Adam objected "Wait, Ninjor? I thought Zordon said that he didn't know if he even existed"

"Not exactly" Tommy and Billy said together. Billy took off his wind breaker "Zordon only denied his existence because he wanted to keep us focused on Zedd and Rita at the time". Tommy put on his glasses "Why do you think we call our mobile assault vehicles Zords anyway? Ninjor was the original inventor to technology. In fact his people the Technozians designed many of the early weapons and vehicles used by countless civilizations even to this day." A holo image of Kendrix formed by Tommy's seat at the huge console. Tommy smirked at her "Phew, I thought I was seeing a ghost"

"That's not funny you" she pointed humorously. "Everyone in the Ranger Link Network is getting this feed from Andros, hey Kai" Kai was taking notes on his pad. "Are you ever coming back home?" she asked him "No, not to my knowlege, I don't want to talk about this, especially here." Everyone in the room and Andros in the monitor stared at them for a second or two before going back to the story.

"There was one other high ranking member of the GLL hierarchy. A Liren Pon Paal, he was the leader of a planet of warrior technologist called The Waylins. The Beta Unit was beginning to fade out as it recalled all the events so I asked it to skip to what caused the break up the GLL."

The Rangers watched in awe as Andros programed a video memory program through the screen. They saw Zordon in his youth dressed head to toe in a white, silver and gold ranger suit. A younger sleeker Ninjor. King Lexian looking very much like a young Prince Dex in his Rider suit. The beautiful Dulcea and a heavily armored man who must have been Liren Pon Paal.

"Zordon had promised to help Liren Pon Paal against a young Prince Mondo in return for helping the GLL and it's members take on Master Vile, Lord Zedd and of course Dark Specter and his twin brother Maligore. After they spent many years in the field and drove back the U.A.O.E from places such as Mirenoi, Aquatar, Triforia they ended up on Onyx, then known as Eutera."

They all gasped seeing Onyx in it's early form. How lush, how beautiful, how...green

"What happened? Why is it such a wasteland now?" Kendrix asked him "It has it's oasis' here and there" Adam asserted to her. Andros spoke up again "I'll tell you why. Before the GLL even got to Eutera Liren was called back to his home, Mondo had begun advancing on his planet. The fighting between the united hordes of the U.A.O.E. and the GLL legion of champions. Together the ravaged the overabundant planet into total desolation. We all know what came next"

Adam raised his hand like he was back in 8th grade "Yeah, the coin toss between Rita and Zordon"

"Correct, which would lead to Zordon being entrapped in a time warp and Rita in a magic dumpter" Andros said as the view on the screen flashed very familiar images of Zordon and Rita's final blows.

Stretching out in his chair and putting a stem from his glasses in his mouth, Tommy inquired to Andros "Andy, this is all a great history lesson but how does this relate to these assassins?"

"First of all, I'd appreciate it if you never called me anything but Andros, and second of all the assassins whats left of the Waylins who once fought along side us as allies. You see Liren was killed in that battle for his world. In fact The Machine Empire decimated 90 percent of all the planets inhabitants, leaving only a handful of surivivors."

They all took a deep sigh, everyone wasn't liking what they were hearing and jointly thinking. Billy wiped his weary eyes. "Zordon being trapped in the time warp couldn't have helped him in the battle of against the Machine Empire correct?"

"Correct Billy, and the rest of the GLL got there far too late. In shame Ninjor vowed to help protect other worlds and he went to created an uncountable amount of Zords for various worlds. Dulcea a fellow Eltaring retired and eventually Lexian ended the GLL"

Polishing his saber Kai declared to everyone "So, these Waylins, they use their advance technology to steal our powers, to kill us. Because it must be some way of taking revenge against Zordon, do they even know if he's dead?"

"If they've been watching us all this time since the war over the Power Coins, then they should know sure as blue hell that Zordon is...gone" Tommy commented, stroking his goatee.

Throughout the galaxy every ranger and former ranger with Ranking level status watched the footage.

Billy put his wind breaker back on in a rush. "So far they've only been attacking Ranger commanders, so that means Trey Aiesha, Zhane, Kimberly, Merrick, Joel, Cassie Eric are in grave danger...we have to warn them, patch them in Kai!" Tommy placed a hand on Billy's arm "That's not possible Billy, half of them wanted to leave the group and the other half is on recognizance , all of them aren't reachable through communications"

Tommy put out a inter-galactic call to the Rangers communications link, then pressing a few extra buttons he put the entire ranger orginzation on red alert, find the commanders before the Waylins got to them and prepare for a possible war on their hands.

Tommy told Hayley to activate a Inviso Portal to "You know where" and a green hole opened in the APC. Ceiling and Tommy jumped into the portal, Billy asked Tidas to join them but he refused "I have to hold up the fort here bro" and Billy, Adam, Tommy and Kai were gone to some destination only known to Dr. Tommy Oliver.

To Be Continued.

The Waylin Rangers Pt 4

"Bonds bound and broken"

The heat from the never setting sun beat down on their backs. This place where Tommy had led them was very unfamiliar to Kai, but Tommy, Billy and Adam knew it all too well. Kai put one foot down by a rock and was almost swallowed up by a strange kind of quicksand. Tommy tackled him to the ground freeing him from the sand trap. Adan looked back at the hole, it was where Aiesha was almost crushed over a decade ago. "I really hate this place" he muttered. Billy wiped his eyes under his glasses trying to retrace his steps from years ago, he tried to recall the map Zordon once gave him the last time he was here. Old age and his condition had caught to him, he had almost forgotten that the map had burned in the fire Kimberly accidently ignited.

The winds kicked up and the sands flurried like sharp flakes in a blizzard

"This doesn't look to have been a commendable conception Tommy" Billy cried as the sand began to blind their path. This place was the infamous desert of despair and anything could happen here, usually for the worse. Without a word Tommy motioned to Kai, Kai took out three capsules from his belt and threw it to the others. Seconds later the small dark capsules were transformed into four heavy duty trench coats. Adam was use to sand storms on Onyx and pulled a few sand masks from his pocket.

Tommy opened his bag and pulled out a K-O 35 grade pair of Bionopptics, a gift from Andros.

Scanning through the sandy clouds he spotted a rock formation in the distance. "That way!" he yelled.

Like a pack of wolves they followed their leader, each of the three being reminded of Tommy's commanding leadership, and headstrong attitude.

They Bionopptics read out that they were only about twenty minutes away from the formation, but thats when it happened. The sand storm picked up speed and then without warning stopped in an instant. It quiet enough that they could hear the tiny sands crush under their feet. They all exchanged a few nervous glances and got into fighting position. They didn't know what to expect but they knew it wouldn't be good. The earth beneath them shook violently for a couple of seconds then suddenly stopped. A sharp long pike shot up from the ground almost sheering Tommy in two. "This is going to suck" Tommy yelled to everyone. The sand collapsed on itself in the middle of the sand floor revealing the horrible sight of a giant grotesque sand worm. "Yeah, I think this will suck" Kai grimly smirked.

Adam put one foot forward and the worm tilted it's head to the sound. Kai went for his saber but the unsheathing sound stirred and angered the creature. Tommy tried to morph but the angered monster caused a trimmer and he dropped the key. Billy reached into his pocket and pulled out an old communicator. Whispering to the others who were stiller then Greek statues "I'm going to set this to automatic, if my hypophysis is correct the creature will be drawn to the noise like a moth to the flame, in which case we run like hell"

Everyone nodded in agreement. Billy tapped in a code on his old communicator and threw it several feet away from him. The creature dove into the ground like a salmon and raced to the violent beeping noise.

They all ran to the big rocks which led to the giant rock formation "I really, really hate this place!" Adam said as the four of them hustled to apparent safety.

The wailing of the desert would not leave their ears. The sun seemed to only get hotter as they hiked up the hot rocks. "We came here for a reason, right?" Kai said, he was growing inpatient Tommy hadn't quite informed him or any of them as to why they had come here. Kai taunted Oliver "This obviously has something to do with the Waylins, or you're trying to kill us by heat exhaustion" Tommy looked back at Kai sternly then answered "That big rock right there, it's housing an old friend of mine that is going to help us, and if you don't shut up I'm leaving you out here with the worm" "Fair enough" Kai nodded.

They made their way down into a small cavern into the hollowed rock tunnel that led into the Ninja Temple gateway. Tommy put his hand through the wall like he did years ago. For a second he could hear Kimberly's voice in his head, he remembered what it was like to screw up and almost get the rangers killed that day. Sometimes he wondered how terrible it would have been to be Superman instead of a Power Ranger, soaring high above the city virtually indestructible. Sure he could do almost anything then, but that would mean he would never make a mistake and never learn from them. A Ranger isn't unbeatable, in fact their greatest power comes from the simple knowledge that under the shiny helmets their people.

Tommy looked back at the trio he was traveling with "Looks like the door's still ope...." Like cobras sharp nailed hands jutted out from the camouflaged rock wall and pulled Tommy in. Adam was quick enough to grab his leg and the three of them pulled with all their might to free them. With a couple of tugs the hands let go and Tommy laid on the rock floor with a few scratches on his face. "Looks like we're even" Adam remarked helping Tommy up. The gateway opened again, but this time it was more than just couple of strange hands, this time those hands were connected to six beings in white cloaks.

"We are the guardians of this temple, kaa" The leader said "Arr, all who trespass will be exited from the temple..." another inserted.

Tommy spoke up "I've come to talk to Ninjor, in the authorization of the Eltarian High Command, and my ranking as Omega Commander...I hearby order you to immediately stand down!" With that Tommy flashed his badge, as did the other Commanders.

The cloaked being took the badge, bit it, then spit it to the ground. "This piece of tarnak has no power here, kaa" With that the beings cracked their necks and their hoods fell away, The four rangers groaned at the sight of six Tangu Warriors standing before them. "What are you jokers doing here?" Adam uttered. The leader looked back at his crew "We got ordained, we're now allowed inside and if you need us for a wedding, we can do that, kaa, too hahaha." Kai flipped over them to make it to the gateway but the feminine Tangu girl kicked him back "Uh, uh uh, nobody disturbs master" As Kai was thrown back into the guys, Tommy became pissed at the situation. He pulled out his key and called out the activation code to his morpher "Dino Thunder, power up!" Kai fallowed suit "Go, Galactic!"

The images of Tommy Oliver and Kai Chen were immediately replace with the visions of the Blue Galaxy Ranger and Brachio Ranger.

Both of them unsheathed their weapons. Billy pulled out his Power blaster and Adam looked at his drained Zeonizers.

The four men charged the Tangus, Tommy said that whoever had an opening could make it to Ninjor.

One famale Tangu Kai had run into gave him a second kick to the gut. "Wanna suck face?" She shot out her tongue that must have been 100 feet long and retracted it back with Kai in tow. When Kai's helmet connected with her diamond like beak, sparks fkew everywhere. Two of the Tangus surrounded Tommy and Billy "Just like old times right guy?" Tommy chuckled "Yeah, and lets hope just as with previous events..." A Tangu took a swipe at Billy's stomach "We live through this" The second Tangu slashed Tommy in the chest, then lifted him above his head and crashed him into the rock wall. The lead Tangu and his right hand bird took on Adam. He was fast but Adam was on of the fastest men alive, he dodged just about every clawed foot and hand. Putting his ankles around the head of the leader, Adam flipped the big bird into his cohort. The sixth Tangu pounced from the ceiling onto Tommy's back, then into Adam's chest. Kai was still wrapped up in the lady bird's kiss of death, but he pulled out the lining of her spike corset and power punched her back several feet. As she stood to cover herself Kai looked her over "Hey, nice eggs"

The Tangus regrouped and lined up in front of the gateway. The whole lot on both sides panted for breath. "Ok, Tangus, lets blow!" At first the Rangers thought they were going to leave, but instead they fluttered their wings and intense winds blustered in the small cave knocking the rangers over. "Alright, Kai lets fight fire with fire" Kai motioned his gloved hands to summon his arctic wind, Tommy swivelled the meter or his Brachio Staff to the wind setting. "Arctic Freeze!"Kai cried "Brachio Staff, wind strike!" Tommy cried out. The cave was filled with winds of varying speeds, but the wind from Tommy and Kai was enough to push back the Tangus into the gateway. Tommy and Kai followed them with Adam and Billy behind them. The sight of nude featherless Tangus was enough to make the group of rangers start to laugh aloud.

The Tangus threw down a smoke bomb and vanished, holding their feathers in their arms.

"Defeated the Tangu I see" A voice cried out from behind stone pillar. A stoutly tanned man walked out from behind the wall. "Sensei Kanoi Watanabe, didn't expect to meet you here" The mature ninja master slowly walked down the steps. "We are old friends Tommy Oliver, but you know as well as I do that this place is sacred ground." Yes, I know full well, but we need to speak to Ninjor" Tommy walked up and was hit with some kind of energy bolt. "Tommy, like all Ninja I've come here to mediate, as I do every seven years, by defeating the Tangu honor guards you've commit a grave offense to the pact between the Ninja and Rangers Zordon himself bond himself and his kind to"

The last thing Tommy expected was to fight Sensei Watanabe, but he wasn't alone. Looking around Tommy could see they were completely surrounded by Ninja from every registered school. Hunter Bradly stood with the Thunder Ninjas. Shane Clarke, Dustin Brokes and Tori Hanson stood with the Wind Academy. "I'm sorry Billy" Tidas said speaking with the Aquatar Navy Shinobi, he had some how got her before them.

Thousands of black clad people from all walks of life closed in on them. Hunter, Shane, Dustin and Tori held on to the four Rangers.

Sensei Kanoi paced in front of them "Tommy, you know this temple was put off limits to you once you lost your Ninja power." "Yes, but we need Ninjor's help. Hell Kanoi, we need your ninjas help."

Cam Watanabe walked out from behind the stone pillar. "Father, what are you doing? They had no idea about the gathering" He said shoving ninjas from side to side. "This is celebration of our hard work, a moment to authenticate every living Ninja, and to honor those who have left, Tommy Oliver is a dear friend, but he has disregarded his ties with us by defiling this temple with his presence"

Tommy held his head down in shame, he knew very well of the Great Gathering, he had once read about it during his Ninja training with Ninjor. It was a sacred and honored trek to the Ninja Temple where all Ninja hold their origin. But he had hoped he could get her early enough to reach Ninjor, then he could make amends with him in his corner.

"Everyone, please we just want to speak to Ninjor" Adam said to the crowd. Hunter walked up to him "I don't know you, the rest of these guys don't know you, why would he know you?" "Besides, he's resting" Tori remarked tweaking Kai's arm. Cam order her to let Kai go, he gave the same order to the rest of them. "Father, they were Ninja once, I don't know about the one with the spiky hair though. Lets hear them out" Kanoi never doubted his sons wisdom, even if he was still his baby boy in his eyes. "Fine, he may speak but run the risk of being thrown back out on his hide"

Tommy pulled off his helmet and paced a circle in the marble courtyard. "Outside of this haven pocket dimension, a war is brewing. Various armies are preparing to launch an assault on multiple fronts. First and foremost is the small group know as the Waylin Rangers." "Waylin?" Kanoi interjected and sighed a long sigh. Tommy continued "They can take the form of any person, drain their life energy or utterly destroy them. But they are not the only threat we face. Since the last great war that was brought to an end by the Space Rangers efforts to free Zordon before his demise, a secret group has been trying to reestablish the U.A.O.E. And that group by all accounts are the Waylins." Kanoi told Tori and a Xybian Ninja to go and get the ern.

Cam stroked his chin, and the skinny hairs that made up his stache "Who are these Waylins father?" Sensei Omono walked out from behind Hunter "They are a people we thought extinct. The story passed down to me from my father spoke of ones who were forsaken by Zordon and his allies in their greatest time of need" He took a deep breath "And now their surviving decedents must want vengeance"

Billy pulled out a device and an image of Delphine hovered over the crowd "They already taken the life of my co-commander Delphine, a Ranger, a Ninja and one who stood for truth." The whole crowd knelt down on one knee and bowed a bow of memorial for their fallen sister.

"I've been waiting for them to strike since Trey told me of the sudden resurgence of generals during the turn of the century. I wasn't quite sure who would be the antagonists would be, most recently I and a handful of Red Rangers took out what I thought to be the Waylins, but it turned out to just be Machine Empire Generals who being funded by the Waylins."

"The real Waylins are trying to take out all the Ranger Commanders, once we're all dead or captured the various armies they are in league with are likely to attack the unprotected universe" Billy remarked.

Dustin took the opportunity to speak up "What, what about those Masked Rider guys, they're littered here and there throughout the galaxy, why have they been attacked?"

Tommy shook his head at Dustin's geekisn "Riders are three times stronger than a Ranger, in fact both of us tend not to get along unless of dire crisis" "Isn't this a dire crisis?" "It is, but contacting one is nearly impossible since they are so nomadic.

Tori and the Xybian boy handed Sensei the ern. And he handed it to Tommy. The thousands of Ninja gasped as Tommy opened the blue jar. Blue energy wisped out like lightening. Blue flames outlined by kinetic energy burned in the middle of the courtyard. A voice came from the flames as they dissipated from the tall figure. "White Falcon, Tommy Oliver, it's been such a lon" Ninjor chief of all Ninja looked around at the huge crowd staring at him "Good grief is my fly open? Should I be embarrassed or flattered?

Billy and Adam embraced their old friend, Billy tried to explain everything but Ninjor raised his hand to him. "Stop, I know of your concern, I might have been locked away but I could see all that happened in the galaxy.

"But, we thought you were asleep" Tori yelped.

"Ahh, the blondes in this day and age is no different than when I was a boy. Anyway, I saw the death of my friend Zordon, the opening of the Abyss of Evil. Everything. I will tell you all that I know, but only after I get me some samitches in this hear belly of mine, haha"

The four rangers, Cam and his father Kanoi followed the armored man into the temple, Hunter and Shane blocked their entrance after the six of them went ahead to prevent any onlookers from seeing what went on.

On a far away world that was barely alive thanks to the mining of eighty percent of it's resources, a silver figure and his allies stood over what was left of the Waylin Conzibad. The silver armor on the figures chest gleamed in the setting sun. A man dressed in royal garb walked up to the man and his group. "You are to seek out information on these Waylins, and make sure that none of them escapes you" the King ordered. The silver clad man nodded his yellow visor, "We shall not fail you King Dexian." The warrior waved to his men and they straddled their bikes and loaded them into their space craft. The doors began to close but before they did King Dexian gave one last order "If you run into Tommy Oliver, kill him." The ship took off and King Dex looked down at the fallen warrior. "We are on your side, my brothers"

To Be Continued

A Song of Heroes-Go! Rangers,GO!"

delete this right here(not the whole thread)