Status
Not open for further replies.
闇 戦士
I think the question is why is it a regular release?

Is Abyss even a popular character?

Trying to understand Bandai's logic in their release patterns is as mind boggling as ever. I stopped trying to understand it. It'll drive you mad trying to figure out their reasoning.

Last edited:
So, I'm looking for Iron Man and War Machine and my usual outlets don't have it. Are they not mass releases or something?

EDIT: Ok, I found them on HLJ, but still, the question's still in the air (especially since Big Bad Toy Store has them for over $70).

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So, I'm looking for Iron Man and War Machine and my usual outlets don't have it. Are they not mass releases or something?

EDIT: Ok, I found them on HLJ, but still, the question's still in the air (especially since Big Bad Toy Store has them for over $70).

You're looking for a set of figures that are popular and have had their pre-order period done with for quite a while now. So, what are you really complaining about? The price over at BBTS?

In Justice, We Trust!
I think the question is why is it a regular release?

Is Abyss even a popular character?

It does seem strange that a one off character from a show that's four years old is getting a mass retail release.

Not that I'm complaining or anything, I doubt I would've bothered if it were a web exclusive. I'm not collecting the Ryuki Riders, so this guy can go right with my Decade figures.

You're looking for a set of figures that are popular and have had their pre-order period done with for quite a while now. So, what are you really complaining about? The price over at BBTS?

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm asking a question. Ever consider that I might be confused over a really fucking high price and limited availability on a new release?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I'm not complaining about anything, I'm asking a question. Ever consider that I might be confused over a really fucking high price and limited availability on a new release?

Like I mentioned, you're looking at an item that was up for pre-order back in February. It just got released a day or two ago. So, most of them are now out of stock or in back-order. BBTS almost always have prices higher for these types of figures as they still have to import them from Asia. So, you're not complaining about the $70 price tag over at BBTS? If you want it cheap, either get to the pre-orders early, or wait for a re-release, or someone else selling it for cheap. Trying to buy an imported figure at release time, will disappoint some folks, especially with the price.

So, you're not complaining about the $70 price tag over at BBTS?

No, because I assumed there was a reason for it. This is also the first time I've tried to get a figure around release. Also, is there a reason why Bluefin isn't distributing them?

Last edited:
No, because I assumed there was a reason for it. Also, is there a reason why Bluefin isn't distributing them?

The Iron Man and War Machine Figuarts are available only in Japan, which is why they may be hard to find. Bandai could not get the rights to release them anywhere else, even Hong Kong, from what I've read. I expect if this is the case the price on these guys might climb pretty quick too, depending on how well they're received.

Status
Not open for further replies.