Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Just saw this posted on Cyber Gundam:

oh4xo0pqxsbntwclaatwa.jpg

http://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLESDVVHRADMVIMU/articles/1235821/index

He listed that Abyss was being released in September along with Hurricane Red and Infinity style, though not really sure if it's legit.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
If that's true, then I'll be getting Abyss. ;)

How would it not be legit? I think he gets Tamashii's Web Magazine and that normally has a list of what's coming up for pre-order each month. That's also how he gets the release dates of figures ahead of time, too.

I think it looks pretty great, and I rather want it. Not planning on getting it, unless it shows up cheap on Mandarake, or they announce a couple other versions, but I think it looks really good, and you know it's going to be of much higher quality and poseability than the Hasbro figures.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I think it looks pretty great, and I rather want it. Not planning on getting it, unless it shows up cheap on Mandarake, or they announce a couple other versions, but I think it looks really good, and you know it's going to be of much higher quality and poseability than the Hasbro figures.

I can't wait to get IM and WM next week. I have the Hasbro and Revoltech versions, and I actually liked the WM Hasbro version more, compared to the Revoltech one. I can't wait to compare them side by side by side. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.