Status
Not open for further replies.
Dull Brilliance
I believe Beet and Stag will be regular releases, but Buddyroid J will be anexclusive. Don't forget Enter and Escape, which will likely have Armored forms.

If it wasn't for Blue Buster being exclusive, I would have agreed with you. Now, I'm not so sure. Beet Buster might still have a chance of a regular release though I doubt it.

I'd love some Enter & Escape Figuarts. They don't even need monster forms. Just have them wear their shades to get around the anime-face problem and I'll be happy.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I'd love some Enter & Escape Figuarts. They don't even need monster forms. Just have them wear their shades to get around the anime-face problem and I'll be happy.

If they do the humanoid/Avatar form, it's going to be a precedent of doing the others in that form as well... See Basco.... We only have his monster/armored form.

All Decade's Fault
ADDENDUM: If Bandai does make an Aqulia Yuna figuart, it looks good AND they decide to make it an Exclusive---I will scream my throat out...

...and then fork the cash over to Oki. :(

Dull Brilliance
If they do the humanoid/Avatar form, it's going to be a precedent of doing the others in that form as well... See Basco.... We only have his monster/armored form.

We got Malshiina coming out eventually. She would be our precedent for "human" villain figures.

Though if they do get a monster form later on. Then yeah, that will be the version that gets a figure. Part of why I'm rooting against them ever getting monster forms. I think their human forms already look much cooler than any monster form they'll ever have and I want figures of that version.

In Justice, We Trust!
Not surprised though. Gorisaki probably had to be built from the ground up, a completely original mold inside & out. Even Nick could be made from a pre-existing base.

Yeah he couldn't just reuse the existing bodies as he's bulkier and slightly taller then the others.

makes me wonder how posable he'd be.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
We got Malshiina coming out eventually. She would be our precedent for "human" villain figures.

Though if they do get a monster form later on. Then yeah, that will be the version that gets a figure. Part of why I'm rooting against them ever getting monster forms. I think their human forms already look much cooler than any monster form they'll ever have and I want figures of that version.

Malshina looks more like an anime figure...

Why bother making human figuarts? It's not going to look that great. Unless you like the anime style faces. The only way human characters are going to look good is if they get made by Project BM or any of the companies who make 12 inch figures.

All Decade's Fault
The only way human characters are going to look good is if they get made by Project BM or any of the companies who make 12 inch figures.
- Or they can get a different sculptor. You make it sound like making realistic human faces in 6-inch size is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.