Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr Kain

The module sets aren't all that expensive, I mean...set one is still there on AmiAmi for 500 yen.

Set 5 and Claw maybe difficult to find though, due to those being limited run things.

I'm also counting the versions of Fourze you need to buy to get them all.

I honestly do not know if I can justify them. I mean, I am 20 episodes into the series and it has been really impressive thus far, and I would love to get some of the other switches, but I do not know if I can see myself putting the money down on those things when I have actually riders to buy.

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm also counting the versions of Fourze you need to buy to get them all.

I honestly do not know if I can justify them. I mean, I am 20 episodes into the series and it has been really impressive thus far, and I would love to get some of the other switches, but I do not know if I can see myself putting the money down on those things when I have actually riders to buy.

Again, it largely depends on were you get your Figuarts, and how bad the exchange rate is when you get them.

Getting all 40 switches should only cost you about 200-300$ dollars, seeing as a majority of them are mass retail, and as mentioned before currently on sale at a lot of places. It's only if you want EVERYTHING out of Fourze, THEN it becomes closer to the 500$ range.

Dull Brilliance
Man, the effect set feels very much like something that should've been included with these figures as first run pre order bonuses.

I think the effects look cool and I want them but I also have to agree with you on this. Unfortunately it's looking like the days where Figuarts come with a lot of effects parts are coming to an end. I think it's going to become more common for effects to be sold separately.

Which to be fair, shouldn't be a problem for people that don't care about them. Not everyone has the room to display effects on their shelves due to extra space they take up. For those people, I'm sure they're happy, especially if it keeps the cost down on their figures.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
001zrj.jpg

"Training."
IMO the drill effect should came with the Effect and Stand set while the fire and electricity parts should've came with Fire States and Elek States respectively. :sweat:

I think the effects look cool and I want them but I also have to agree with you on this. Unfortunately it's looking like the days where Figuarts come with a lot of effects parts are coming to an end. I think it's going to become more common for effects to be sold separately.

Which to be fair, shouldn't be a problem for people that don't care about them. Not everyone has the room to display effects on their shelves due to extra space they take up. For those people, I'm sure they're happy, especially if it keeps the cost down on their figures.

There was a day they came with alot of effects parts?

"Training."
It is a whole figure with a new head and the wings. The new head's only difference would be the Sieg logo underneath the other logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.