Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
001sjs.jpg

K

KamenRiderBritannia

My friend's graduation present to me arrived.

[HIDE]Ouja01.jpg[/HIDE]
[hide]Ouja02.jpg
Ouja03.jpg
Ouja04.jpg
Ouja05.jpg
Ouja06.jpg
Ouja07.jpg
Ouja08.jpg
Ouja09.jpg
Ouja10.jpg[/hide]

dude...seriously. this is the wrong place for that! How many times do you need to be told until you get it!

In Justice, We Trust!
I wonder if Usada is going to actually have that metallic finish? Part of me thinks it might just be the light reflecting on it, or the camera flash.

D

Dr Kain

dude...seriously. this is the wrong place for that! How many times do you need to be told until you get it!

Wait, so I put them in the hide tags, and now you are bitching for that. I'm so sorry you are too fucking stupid to read the damn title of the topic. It says S.H. FIGUARTS THREAD, thus, this IS the topic to put these. You don't have to look at them if you don't want to. I am not putting a gun to your head, so stop being an asshole. I put them in the hide tags as asked, so LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!!

Hey, as fascinating as this conversation between you two is, do you suppose you could take it to PMs? Cuz it really seems like neither is convincing the other, and really, I lost interest in the argument a long time ago.

Also, I got Sasword. He's pretty. Not many accessories though.
sasword-1.jpg

Wish they'd do Masked forms of these guys though, I think those are good looks as well.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Wait, so I put them in the hide tags, and now you are bitching for that. I'm so sorry you are too fucking stupid to read the damn title of the topic. It says S.H. FIGUARTS THREAD, thus, this IS the topic to put these. You don't have to look at them if you don't want to. I am not putting a gun to your head, so stop being an asshole. I put them in the hide tags as asked, so LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!!

they go in the Rad thread, NOT here!!! for god sake!!!

Yeah we typically want all toy pics in the Rad Toy Pics Thread of Action and if it's a recent acquisition maybe even the toy haul thread, but mostly Rad Toy Pics.

I mean yeah this is the Figuarts thread but we typically reserve it for news, release dates and some discussion.

Chill out bro.

Ryanlb, this goes for you too. Your own toy pics should go in Rad Toy, regardless of what brand they are.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Yeah we typically want all toy pics in the Rad Toy Pics Thread of Action and if it's a recent acquisition maybe even the toy haul thread, but mostly Rad Toy Pics.

I mean yeah this is the Figuarts thread but we typically reserve it for news, release dates and some discussion.

Chill out bro.

Ryanlb, this goes for you too. Your own toy pics should go in Rad Toy, regardless of what brand they are.

this has been mentioned to him before. he wont listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.