Status
Not open for further replies.
Using this body type for Street Fighter figures would be awesome. I'd totally get Ryu and Ken.

So is it a new body type or a new line of figures? I would love for it to be another type of body for SHF as some characters could benefit from it.

It's probably an easy call that this new design will be put toward future SHF's but for the time being it's looking like it might be used for D-Arts fighting game characters. The new line/ new figures will be announced in August.

As for the KOF D-arts, it seems like they'll be on display at Comic-con and from the twitter pics from Bluefin, looks like Terry at least is using the current body design.

Also interesting is the lack of toe joint on the new sculpt.

I'm still waiting for Sailor Moon figuarts. They talked about it being a possibility before and the new anime seems like the perfect opportunity to get them out there. This body type is unlikely to be used for them, of course :sweat:

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
ZOMG Meteor is awesome!

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Hajime no Ippo or Grappler Baki needs some articulated figures.
There's a pose there doing the "Peek-a-boo" guard style, one of Ippo's signature stance in the manga/anime

I'm still waiting for Sailor Moon figuarts. They talked about it being a possibility before and the new anime seems like the perfect opportunity to get them out there. This body type is unlikely to be used for them, of course :sweat:

Wouldn't figma be a better fit?

Hajime no Ippo or Grappler Baki needs some articulated figures.
There's a pose there doing the "Peek-a-boo" guard style, one of Ippo's signature stance in the manga/anime

Hajime no ippo? That would be awesome. I saw the first few episodes. Now I kinda feel like downloading it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.