Not open for further replies.
Lurker
EkBmrl.jpg
http://shishioh.info/SHF_RAIA.php

QagzIl.jpg

http://gekkostate0709.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-121.html

Last edited:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Dude! Why does every topic in this entire board have to have a post with more PMS than a woman bleeding an ocean in it on every page? I do not think there has been a single topic ever on this board that did not have someone insulting someone else for some stupid reason.

Unfortunately, it's Sentaifan'07 Xman M.O. as he quotes a lot of people and does not hide images. It helps a lot when you have some connectivity issues... It's also netiquette. This is also from the same guy who doesn't even own any - as in any of these figures. Does it matter? Probably not, but at least own one. :laugh:

変わって欲しくないよ。
Aaah Nadeshiko looks so good! * u * I can't wait for mine to come!!
The picture of her and Fourze on the Masshigler is especially cute ~

闇 戦士
Dude! Why does every topic in this entire board have to have a post with more PMS than a woman bleeding an ocean in it on every page? I do not think there has been a single topic ever on this board that did not have someone insulting someone else for some stupid reason.

Well it doesnt look like this is the place for you then huh? I dont have to explain to you why I insulted him if thats what you wanna call it. You address me so now I address you. If you have a problem with this board why are you still here?:loltongue:

Got your feelings hurt too many times huh? Ahhh aint that a shame.:bawling::rofl2:

What are you talking about? I don't own any what?

And dchoc is not even talking about you he is obviously talking about Sentaifan'07 Xman. Stupid questions get stupid answers.:p Thats why theres so many insults.

Welcome to the Internet. :D

THIS!!!:thumbs:

Last edited:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
What are you talking about? I don't own any what?

Well it doesnt look like this is the place for you then huh? I dont have to explain to you why I insulted him if thats what you wanna call it. If you have a problem with this board why are you still here?:loltongue:

Got your feelings hurt too many times huh? Ahhh aint that a shame.:bawling::rofl2:

And dchoc is not even talking about you he is obviously talking about Sentaifan'07 Xman. Stupid questions get stupid answers.:p Thats why theres so many insults.

Not trying to insult, but just peeved. Darkshenshi answered it, though, I thought it not need any answers if the actual post (my post) was read. :laugh: Thanks for clarifying DS. :thumbs:

Minato Ascending
Aaah Nadeshiko looks so good! * u * I can't wait for mine to come!!
The picture of her and Fourze on the Masshigler is especially cute ~

Now that I got Fourze, I'm thinking about getting Nadehiko so he can have a girlfriend. :) That afterburner effect on her rocket is very cool.

Now that I got Fourze, I'm thinking about getting Nadehiko so he can have a girlfriend. :) That afterburner effect on her rocket is very cool.

Just in case you didn't know, she doesn't come with that effect part, nor does that Meteor one. These reviews just like to display them in fancy poses, which is sometimes very misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.