Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm A Djinn
I really wish I could see the red/pink out of Meteor's eyes more.

Those effect parts for Meteor Galaxy's attacks wouldve really made a sale off me and maybe other people. More than that bike for sure (does he even use it anymore?) Shame to see no indication that FX parts will happen. Here's to thinking positive though.

Speaking of being positive. I really hope SHF Meteor Storm bombs HARD. I hate that suit with a burning passion and that stupid Beyblade that much more. Maybe if it tanks, they'll never design BS like that ever again. :laugh:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Dude! Why do you keep doing that crap man?! Why dont you use the "HIDE" button instead of showing all those images back to back like that just to post two damn words?! That **** is annoying as hell!!!!>8:)shakefist
Sorry, I was in a rush when I was posting because I didn't wanna miss dinner. But anyways, I'll try to be a bit more creative on my "reply" post, thank you. Oh and not to be correcting you or something, but I have been doing the "Hide" option on most of my posts.:sweat:

P.S. I fixed the problem earlier.

Those effect parts for Meteor Galaxy's attacks would've really made a sale off me and maybe other people. More than that bike for sure (does he even use it anymore?) Shame to see no indication that FX parts will happen. Here's to thinking positive though.

Speaking of being positive. I really hope SHF Meteor Storm bombs HARD. I hate that suit with a burning passion and that stupid Beyblade that much more. Maybe if it tanks, they'll never design BS like that ever again. :laugh:
Well, the spinning top finisher was a tad bit off, but hey, it could have been worse. At least his finisher for his upgrade form isn't based off of Yugi-Oh, or Dungeons and dragons or whatever.

Last edited:
I'm A Djinn
Sorry, I was in a rush when I was posting because I didn't wanna miss dinner. But anyways, I'll try to be a bit more creative on my "reply" post, thank you.:sweat:

Well, the spinning top finisher was a tad bit off, but hey, it could have been worse. At least his finisher for his upgrade form isn't based off of Yugi-Oh, or Dungeons and dragons or whatever.

I would kill for a D&D themed finisher.

In Justice, We Trust!

Those effect parts for Meteor Galaxy's attacks wouldve really made a sale off me and maybe other people. More than that bike for sure (does he even use it anymore?) Shame to see no indication that FX parts will happen. Here's to thinking positive though.

Bandai seems to be milking the hell out of Fourze right now..I mean they've so far released everything that appeared in the show. It won't surprise me if they do a separate FX set like what they did with the Blast off effect parts.

闇 戦士
Sorry, I was in a rush when I was posting because I didn't wanna miss dinner. But anyways, I'll try to be a bit more creative on my "reply" post, thank you. Oh and not to be correcting you or something, but I have been doing the "Hide" option on most of my posts.:sweat:

P.S. I fixed the problem earlier.

Its all good I was just saying.:rolleyes2:

I really hope SHF Meteor Storm bombs HARD. I hate that suit with a burning passion and that stupid Beyblade that much more. Maybe if it tanks, they'll never design BS like that ever again. :laugh:

Wow. No love for Meteor Storm? I didnt like it at first but it grew on me. I do hate his weapon though. It was clearly made just for toy purposes. Other than that I dont have any beef with the suit.

Last edited:
I'm A Djinn
Wow. No love for Meteor Storm? I didnt like it at first but it grew on me. I do hate his weapon though. It was clearly made just for toy purposes. Other than that I dont have any beef with the suit.

I have plenty of love to give that design. Im gonna stalk it at night and inject sleeping drugs on its neck. Wake it up inside a plastic wrapped room, tied up to it's cheeks in plastic and duct tape. (Somehow) draw blood from its cheeks and put it in my blood sample slide. Then proceed to show just how affectionate I am to it with saws and other power tools.

Welcome
I have plenty of love to give that design. Im gonna stalk it at night and inject sleeping drugs on its neck. Wake it up inside a plastic wrapped room, tied up to it's cheeks in plastic and duct tape. (Somehow) draw blood from its cheeks and put it in my blood sample slide. Then proceed to show just how affectionate I am to it with saws and other power tools.

I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway....

D

Dr Kain

Dude! Why do you keep doing that crap man?! Why dont you use the "HIDE" button instead of showing all those images back to back like that just to post two damn words?! That **** is annoying as hell!!!!>8:)shakefist

Dude! Why does every topic in this entire board have to have a post with more PMS than a woman bleeding an ocean in it on every page? I do not think there has been a single topic ever on this board that did not have someone insulting someone else for some stupid reason.

Dude! Why does every topic in this entire board have to have a post with more PMS than a woman bleeding an ocean in it on every page? I do not think there has been a single topic ever on this board that did not have someone insulting someone else for some stupid reason.

Welcome to the Internet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.