US7Ff.jpg

T9OAq.jpg

O5dUg.jpg

wDQIr.jpg

xt75l.jpg
[/hide]

godyes.gif

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
My PuToTyra and the Fourze I got recently had super tight hip balls.I removed the legs on them and put some dish soap on the joint and inside the leg socket.I worked at it for a bit and the ball loosened up.Now they move as smooth as butter,if they were to get too loose I would counter it by maybe washing it out with a little bit of water,then coating the ball joint with some floor polish with Future.It's my solution if you're a little iffy on shaving the ball joint,it's given me some pretty good results. :thumbs:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
My PuToTyra and the Fourze I got recently had super tight hip balls.I removed the legs on them and put some dish soap on the joint and inside the leg socket.I worked at it for a bit and the ball loosened up.Now they move as smooth as butter,if they were to get too loose I would counter it by maybe washing it out with a little bit of water,then coating the ball joint with some floor polish with Future.It's my solution if you're a little iffy on shaving the ball joint,it's given me some pretty good results. :thumbs:

Must be an alien... And you like touching them balls, don't you.. :169:

Washed them and buttered them up too... :169:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
The Tamashii website has posted some more pictures of Black Condor and Cheeda Nick.

Black Condor

1sCR6.jpg
[HIDE]
yf2Zd.jpg
MRAoL.jpg
xlISN.jpg
[/HIDE]

Cheeda Nick
nvDPM.jpg
[HIDE]
o1Nkm.jpg
nWfyn.jpg
[/HIDE]

So, apparently Nick's wheels will also double as guns in the show. That's pretty cool, and it kind of makes me want to get him a little more. I don't think I'm going to get Black Condor though. He looks cool, but I think I'll be okay without having him.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I don't see how, without it ending up looking like one of those cheap toy versions. The bike will be a separate release.

I knew I forgot to put some sarcastic tags to my post... Oh wait... We don't have them.. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.