The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Decade's Fault
6.jpg

(looks at Soucku Henshin Den-O Sword form).....

ffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-----

I'm A Djinn
Hello, have some SHF Ankh (Complete) as a late Christmas gift for May.

http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000014536/

Sucks to be the people who got SHF Ankh (Lost).

Does sound like a bummer but Im guessng that most ppl that bought L-Ankh must've known that the complete one's coming out at some point and wouldve bought L-Ankh just the same.

Nice that C-Ankh is coming, although I dont recognize the symbols on his base.**

Can we have Utopia Dopant yet?

**if it spoils the movie, I'd really rather not know. tnx

Orange
Just in time for my birthday. :D.. well late birthday since it probably wont get to me until june.:castlerock:

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Does sound like a bummer but Im guessng that most ppl that bought L-Ankh must've known that the complete one's coming out at some point and wouldve bought L-Ankh just the same.

Nice that C-Ankh is coming, although I dont recognize the symbols on his base.**

Can we have Utopia Dopant yet?

**if it spoils the movie, I'd really rather not know. tnx

They're the Greeed's logos. They were seen in the show when Core Medals were first explained. They've been used on the Greeed SHF Packages as well.

Also, I'm one of those people who bought L-Ankh knowing that C-Ankh was going to be released. He's a separate character, so it's worth the pick up to me. Plus, I just get everyone anyway, so I'm pretty sure my opinion in this situation doesn't count.

"Training."
I still think they could've combined everything. Part swaps would've been possible seeing what they did with SHF Wild Tiger with the arm. It would been a simple head, 2 piece belt (Front and back) and arm swap. But I guess this is Bandai... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.