The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange
[HIDE]A little minor thing I noticed.

The top and bottom tips for his head fins are painted black.

37511729.jpg

The figuart doesn't have that detail.

Again minor detail.[/HIDE]

Those aren't black, go back and look at Fourze's design. They're a slightly different shade of silver if anything, the light is playing with your eyes.

[HIDE]
fourze.jpg
[/HIDE]

What next, "The outline of Fourze isn't on the belt?"

Those aren't black, go back and look at Fourze's design. They're a slightly different shade of silver if anything, the light is playing with your eyes.

[HIDE]
fourze.jpg
[/HIDE]

What next, "The outline of Fourze isn't on the belt?"

Well people do have the right to an opinion. On the other hand we have the right to buy three of them and resell them for ridiculous prices to the indecisive people who were nitpicking and can't find it anywhere.

:sayin:

Calm down buddy...

A victim of the market?

I personally think that Fourze looks awesome. Sure the stand and module set is ridiculous but if people are gonna buy it why not make it. And who knows? Maybe the figuart will sell like crap and it'll be in stock forever. Possibly even discounted to Pretty Cure Prices making the scalpers cry when they look at their money pit.

Fourze is the main rider currently airing on tv...I'm sure he will be plentiful when it's released, just like CJ and his many reissues

Orange
Well people do have the right to an opinion. On the other hand we have the right to buy three of them and resell them for ridiculous prices to the indecisive people who were nitpicking and can't find it anywhere.

:sayin:

Oh no no, I agree with you that people can have their own opinions. He was just pointing out a missing detail which I was proving was incorrect. That and the fact that his earlier post was one stating that the eyes could be better. I'm just voicing my opinion that these details are miniscule/non-existent, especially in relations to the Faiz series and their fingertips. Oh and that he should either stop or keep it in one post.

and :laugh: @RaiDK's post.

Either way, I hope this prototype IS what we're getting and not another Kiva Emperor stunt (which Elec States will probably be... :shudder at thought of bronze elec states).

Man Fourze is gonna make so much money figuarts wise. Sure it has less mix and match combos but it can sell weapon sets by itself ontop of like 7 forms or so that are rumored. I'm warming up to his figuarts more then OOO though but I'll probably wait for a review of it first.

SO! wild tiger reissue this month, the 15th!...AND it's already sold out on amiami. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
That was the hullabaloo this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.