The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah TRU is stocking figuarts Shinken Red and Gold in america. :thumbs:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Which means that Bandai of America is going back to its' old roots before 2007. Well mostly imports.

Yo Soy Henshin!
I'm curious to see if these U.S. Figuarts releases will be straight imports of the Japanese figures with new box art, or if they will be dumbed down BoA versions.

I sure hope it's the former, because I'd love to be able to spend less on future SHF releases, especially if Power Rider does indeed turn out to be a Kamen Rider adaptation.

Nice thread title. They could always just slap on a label on the back of the box regarding American SHFs.

For some odd reason, I've seen a MP-4 Optimus Prime over here in the Japanese style of packaging at a Target once, and they had about 3 of them. And I don't even live in America, but Australia, which gets the short end of the stick for just about everything.

Brave Sound~
For some odd reason, I've seen a MP-4 Optimus Prime over here in the Japanese style of packaging at a Target once, and they had about 3 of them. And I don't even live in America, but Australia, which gets the short end of the stick for just about everything.

do ya? I hear over on TFW peeps are quite envious of you guys for getting Japanese releases like the recent Jetwing Pprime :laugh:

do ya? I hear over on TFW peeps are quite envious of you guys for getting Japanese releases like the recent Jetwing Pprime :laugh:

Not quiet so envious when you realise everything over here retails for 2-3 times the price of what it is in the States. :sly:

I've only seen it at one Target once 3 years ago. The few remaining TRU over here usually have empty shelves.

Lurker
And completely broke the flow we had of a numerical Rider-centric sequence :p

It would have been broken for the next thread anyways.

Anyways, back on American Figuarts discussion, I remember a couple of months ago when I was told that Sears was selling figuarts online, who knew things would escalate to this? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.