The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe that I'm saying this but, this is the first time ever that a figuart has sucked...... =_+ no not sky high, I mean Kazuma's 3rd form......... :disappoin

I love Scryed and all, and bought Kazuma's 1st form and the 2nd will be on its way from Oki once the payment clears, but the 3rd form is just horrendous D=

I never liked it since I saw it in the show, but somehow it looks better in the show than it does here in toy form..... man...... and the sad thing is I prob still get it just cuz I'm a completest...... even though it doesn't come with much accessories ...... :170:

You know what I would love.. it was only in the show for a moment, but the form in between Kazuma's 2nd and his Final. When he had the Shell Bullet on both arms. That was badass.

Fly up, TaJaDor!
Skull and Double pose

img2331eg.jpg

I actually thought of doing that. The hand seems perfect for a "Count up your sins" pose! :O_O:

In Justice, We Trust!
it does seems like its a tad wider than the actual suit.. I don't mind though. I just hope its as solid feeling as Ryuki.

Yeah, I hope they don't make it feel as cheap as TaToBa did.

In Justice, We Trust!
What's wrong with TaToba? I have one on the way right now.

Nothing is wrong with the toy itself, but if you have W and you try to compare the two, something about TaToBa feels more like it's a "toy" then a high end product.

闇 戦士
What's wrong with TaToba? I have one on the way right now.

His head is really loose like a bobble head. And he just feels cheap. I hope they make up for it with Super TaToBa (once we actually see him) but im sure that will be exclusive.

Some people got some really sloppy paint apps. It's actually almost made me not want to buy one. I wish they'd do a Decade Violent Emotion release where they fix the issue and release TaToBa with a purple eyes head swap.

Well fingers crossed, hope I get a good one with tight joints and good paint apps. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.