The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimZata

Tiger and Bunny Figuarts(No Release Dates):

Figuarts ZERO Himura Kenshin for release in April 2012:

Tamashii Web Figures for April-May 2012, Ankh(I Assume Complete Form) is coming in May:

Darksenshi

闇 戦士
Got my notice from Amazon letting me know my Vegeta shipped!:buttrock: Im syked because I thought it was going to be delayed until January!

This is awesome!:castlerock:

Jedah Crow

Dull Brilliance
Really milking the Barnaby mold, eh Bandai?
There's a handful of base bodies that most Figuarts share. The Tiger & Bunny molds had to be built from the ground-up. Hence all the recolors they're getting, just Bandai trying to get their money's worth out of them.

Hello, have some SHF Ankh (Complete) as a late Christmas gift for May.

http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000014536/

Sucks to be the people who got SHF Ankh (Lost).
Does sound like a bummer but Im guessng that most ppl that bought L-Ankh must've known that the complete one's coming out at some point and wouldve bought L-Ankh just the same.

Nice that C-Ankh is coming, although I dont recognize the symbols on his base.**

Can we have Utopia Dopant yet?

**if it spoils the movie, I'd really rather not know. tnx

sinzz

Orange
Just in time for my birthday. :D.. well late birthday since it probably wont get to me until june.:castlerock:

ShukuenShinobi

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Does sound like a bummer but Im guessng that most ppl that bought L-Ankh must've known that the complete one's coming out at some point and wouldve bought L-Ankh just the same.

Nice that C-Ankh is coming, although I dont recognize the symbols on his base.**

Can we have Utopia Dopant yet?

**if it spoils the movie, I'd really rather not know. tnx
They're the Greeed's logos. They were seen in the show when Core Medals were first explained. They've been used on the Greeed SHF Packages as well.

Also, I'm one of those people who bought L-Ankh knowing that C-Ankh was going to be released. He's a separate character, so it's worth the pick up to me. Plus, I just get everyone anyway, so I'm pretty sure my opinion in this situation doesn't count.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
I still think they could've combined everything. Part swaps would've been possible seeing what they did with SHF Wild Tiger with the arm. It would been a simple head, 2 piece belt (Front and back) and arm swap. But I guess this is Bandai... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastodon