The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
001lao.jpg
002hol.jpg

I don't even watch Tiger and Bunny yet I still love that design.

I have yet to watch Tiger & Bunny yet (probably after it's finished), but Ustream on Sky High as a sponsor? :laugh:

with love
I have yet to watch Tiger & Bunny yet (probably after it's finished), but Ustream on Sky High as a sponsor? :laugh:

He also has the Tamashii Nations logo too. I thought that was great. ^^

I've been thinking today I should maybe look into buying my first SH Figuarts, either a W figure or Kuuga, so of course today I finally saw Shinkenger Red and Gold at my local TRU. They really look good, and I was quite tempted to buy Gold, if not both. But I'm not even a fan of Power Rangers, so if I'm going to spend that much money on a single figure, it might as well be from a show I am a fan of.
Still, I may try to pick those up someday.

I've been thinking today I should maybe look into buying my first SH Figuarts, either a W figure or Kuuga, so of course today I finally saw Shinkenger Red and Gold at my local TRU. They really look good, and I was quite tempted to buy Gold, if not both. But I'm not even a fan of Power Rangers, so if I'm going to spend that much money on a single figure, it might as well be from a show I am a fan of.
Still, I may try to pick those up someday.

Thumbs up for SHF Kuuga! But if its your first maybe W since he has more modern hips, typical of most figuarts released these days. Both are great though.

Well, since I eventually want all forms of both characters, I'm not picky, I'll take whichever I can find from someone willing to sell me one at a decent price, that will actually follow through on the sale.

Sky High should be available for pre-order on HLJ within the next 24 hours, they have it on "order stop" as I write this but they usually list the item as "order stop" first then soon after make it available for pre-order. That's how I've seen it go with multiple items like when I pre-ordered Fourze and just now with Skyrider. I'm sure a bunch of you know that already, I'm just throwin that out there for anyone new to the party.

good luck camping gents

Space Ninja
Sky High's HLJ page opened for preorders a while ago and sold out within three minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.