The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyOliver21

Fly up, TaJaDor!
~I've got a new Figure~

dMEQgl.jpg

ryanlb

Since I am weak willed, I just ordered Rising Ixa on eBay. Estimated Delivery late Jan. But now I only lack Dark Kiva to have all the Kiva related SHFs in transit to me. Still looking for a good deal on Dark Kiva. help?

Switchblade

Since I am weak willed, I just ordered Rising Ixa on eBay. Estimated Delivery late Jan. But now I only lack Dark Kiva to have all the Kiva related SHFs in transit to me. Still looking for a good deal on Dark Kiva. help?
Amazon's got a few for less than $40.

ryanlb

How do people like the Souchaku Henshin Kuuga figures?
I can get the Dragon Form, Pegasus form, and the set with Rising Mighty, Dragon, Pegasus and Titan forms, along with the Dogga and Bashaa Kiva forms for the same price as the SHF Rising Dragon/Rising Pegasus set.

Or really, I want the two Kiva figures enough I'll buy them anyway, so the real question is, three SH Kuugas, but 6 forms total, or 2 SHFs for $20 more?

Which would you recommend?

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
I just got my Shinken Blue and Shinken Green today.

They're really starting to look good together, lined up like that. I want the Girls a lot more now, but if only they weren't so expensive. :disappoin

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, all I can say is good luck on gettting Pink, Yellow, and Kaoru-hime at a cheaper prize.

God, I wish had a job to buy my first Figuarts.

Darksenshi

闇 戦士
Actually neither one of them look show accurate IMHO.:disappoin Where did you get those pictures?

Ouja.jpg

Last edited:

Baltan II

Space Ninja
Given the way the picture is apparently identical to the old one, I think it's a matter of photoshoppery to better capture the colors of the final product. Probably for the best, as the old one reminded me too much of Ouja's "toy colors", a phenomenon not unlike Knight where all of his merch is in a show-inaccurate color.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Old colour was more accurate.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiHo-MgrMU"]Kamen Rider Ryuki - Zolda Vs Tiger Vs Ouja - YouTube[/ame]

FieryRed

Minato Ascending
Well, all I can say is good luck on gettting Pink, Yellow, and Kaoru-hime at a cheaper prize.

God, I wish had a job to buy my first Figuarts.

I have the Figuarts for Shinken Red & Gold (TRU exclusive), and although I have a job, I also have a family to support so unless I can sell off my toy collection (which I'll probably do it in the near future), getting all the Shinkenger figures including Hime Shinken Red is just a pipe's dream. :disappoin

ryanlb

I'm pretty sure I've ordered from ToyArena before, if not their actual website, their eBay store. There's nothing wrong with them as a seller.

In fact, I was going to order SHF Dark Kiva from them today, but then I opted to bid on the SHF Kuuga Rising Dragon/Rising Pegasus set someplace else. But if I lose that auction I'm picking up Dark Kiva from them.

Also, I think they're running a contest right now, every order until Christmas gets an entry into a drawing for gift cards to their store. Unless that was a different site, and I'm confused. I don't remember now.

Status
Not open for further replies.