The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Or......the Hurricanegers with the Umbrellas and the Cloths. The Gouraigers with their Low Thunder bikes, Shurikenger with two modes. The Gingaman with their respective horses, The Megarangers with the Cybersliders, The Abarangers with the raptors, etc.

Lets see... The Gokaigers got their Gokai-Oh steering wheels. The Shinkengers got their Kurokos. If they make figures of other Sentai teams in the Figuarts line, what extras should be included?
Chess piece bodies for the MagiRangers?
The Jikuken for the TimeRangers?
I'd be down with Goseiger Figuarts coming with a hand-written apology for the show. :p

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm really eager for that Rokusho pre-order to go up ^^;

Well this isn't good... ToysRUs no longer has ShinkenRed or Gold on their website.

Both:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11896448
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11896449

Lead to not found/did you mean to search for pages...

"Your search for "11896449" returned 0 results."

Searching the site for "Shinkenger" doesn't yield anything. :(

7SKYF.png

I wonder if it's worth even trying any local stores.... What on earth happened?

Orange
Small Rant

Okay, so I just got my Figuarts OOO PuToTyra in today, and I must say that I am dissapointed with the increasing rushed quality of Figuarts. Both of my latest OOO Figuarts' belts (PuToTyra and ShaUTa) aren't tilted as much as the first 5 figures. PuToTyra's legs seem to thick on my figure because they pop out the kneecaps with a bend of the leg. While I probably will continue to purchase Figuarts, I seriously believe that Bandai is in need of competition to bring up the quality of their figures.(ie Figma's Dragon Knights forced Bandai to try and one up Figma).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.