The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where the Fourze Fire state disappeared to? I thought I saw that in the promo pics for April release? Hint: Fire. Fire! Fire!!

Got my order in for Super Shinkenred, but I still haven't decided if I really want it. I've already spent so much on the Shinkenger guys, but he would look great leading the team in super mode. The fact it's not an exclusive definitely softens the blow though, and he's the last one I'd want until Juuzo.

Lurker
The fact it's not an exclusive definitely softens the blow though, and he's the last one I'd want until Juuzo.

Dude just be happy that we got a Juuzo as a regular release, I doubt that tamashi will never do a regular release for a sentai villain after this.

Are you one of those people that wants to resale tamashi Web exclusive for high prices on ebay? :169:

Dude just be happy that we got a Juuzo as a regular release, I doubt that tamashi will never do a regular release for a sentai villain after this.

Are you one of those people that wants to resale tamashi Web exclusive for high prices on ebay? :169:

As far as we know, we don't know whether or not Juuzo will be a regular release.

I highly doubt he'll be a regular release, I'm pretty sure all the other Shinkenger super modes, etc, will all be exclusives. He is one of the few villains that would probably sell well enough to be a regular, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

001huu.jpg

[HIDE]
002rde.jpg
003sn.jpg
004pq.jpg
005vsoo.jpg
006xbb.jpg
007bgz.jpg
[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.