The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went on the tamashii web site and clicked on the gokai silver picture and it took me to a gallery of other figuarts, d arts and figuart zero figures. One of the figures was d arts Rokusho (that may be spelt wrong) from medabots.

So does that mean Rokusho will be an exclusive since gokai silver is one as well or does it mean gokai silver is not an exclusive?

Gokai Silver - Tamashii Web Exclusive. January 2012 - 3500Y.

Dchoc, please check your source again.

Gokai Silver is a regular release, not Tamashii Web Exclusive.

Tamashii Web is showing January Toy Line-up for regular releases, Gokai Silver is one of them.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
You are correct... I misread the other line as being TW exclusive... (Makai Kadou Kiba). Regular release it is.

You are correct... I misread the other line as being TW exclusive... (Makai Kadou Kiba). Regular release it is.

That's a relief, I was a bit scared for a second.
Although I really doubt they're going to make any regular form sixth ranger exclusive. I think they have almost the same security as the reds.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Were there any other SHFs on that list besides GokaiSilver?

No, but the full release schedule isn't known for January yet, the "pick up" pictures are just a preview of sorts. The Tamashii website should update tonight or tomorrow though I would think.

If I had to take a guestimate on when this stuff will start seeing pre-order, it'll probably be October 3rd. Don't know for sure yet though of course.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
What a relief.... Is there some kind of first production bonus for GokaiSilver?

Status
Not open for further replies.