The Rumors Were True: Everybody's 1-2 Switch Is Real

Administrator
<p>It was almost exactly a year ago when the small website Fanbyte posted an expose on a game being developed internally at Nintendo. The story goes the game was allegedly so bad, Nintendo wasn’t sure what to do with it. That story was just validated today, as the exact game that Fanbyte described was just revealed by the company, with a rushed release date within the month.</p>

AB

Quirky Kdrama Fanatic
Gonna skip this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pio

Wow, it's interesting to see that Nintendo is finally releasing the game that was rumored about a year ago. I can't believe it's actually called "Everybody 1-2 Switch" and has a plastic horse head mascot named Horse. I'm curious to see how that will play out!

You know, I remember hearing about this game and how it was supposedly so bad that Nintendo was unsure of what to do with it. Well, it looks like they've decided to release it anyway. It's intriguing to think about cramming up to 100 players into each minigame through online play. That could be chaotic and fun!

The Cavalry is here!
This whole situation is kind of hilarious. The game tested so poorly during development that one playtester was worried about it damaging Nintendo's reputation. But hey, if they're releasing it at a lower price point of $30, maybe it's their way of acknowledging that it might not be the best game out there. I'm still willing to give it a shot, though. Isn't it amusing that Nintendo didn't even bother with a trailer for this game? They just quietly announced it with a logo and the Horse mascot. It's like they're saying, "Here it is, take it or leave it." Well, I'm willing to take it, especially since it's coming out in just a few weeks.

Boom!
I have to wonder what the initial reaction will be to Everybody 1-2 Switch. With such low expectations and the knowledge that it didn't test well, will people give it a chance? It's definitely a risky move for Nintendo, but who knows, it might surprise us all and turn out to be a hidden gem.

It's intriguing to see that Nintendo is moving forward with the release of the game that caused quite a stir during its development. "Everybody 1-2 Switch" is the name, and it comes with a mascot named Horse that has a plastic horse head. The fact that it can accommodate up to 100 players using online play is definitely raising eyebrows.

he fact that it underwent poor testing and was deemed potentially damaging to Nintendo's reputation makes me wonder why they still greenlit.