Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I find it amusing that some of the news stations here are covering the devastation the tornadoes left behind and then tossing it back to people in London to talk about this wedding. Priorities!
Yeah, I find that particularly irritating when I live where lots of the devastation occured. I don't give a damn about the royal wedding.

Blade Adept
I can't complain as it comes with a day off, but yeah, I am absolutely sick of the press covering the most trivial details. Still, I suppose I could use ths chance to play a drinking game. Every time Kate is compared to Diana and whenever Prince Philip does something a little racist, I take a gulp. =D

Altair
I'm not all too interested, but it's good to have news in the world that many people care about, but is purely positive. It has nothing to do with pain, sorrow, disease, war, or disaster. It's purely fluff, and I think that's what is making it so popular.

Kuuguitar
See, Europe, this is why you shouldn't have overthrown the Kaiser and the King of France. That way we'd be used to monarchy and wouldn't give the British one special treatment! :p

Banned
This entire thing is a Joke. The kings and princes and all that hasn't mattered over there since when? Another funny thing. I heard today that the Obama's were not invited.

My belts talk.
This entire thing is a Joke. The kings and princes and all that hasn't mattered over there since when? Another funny thing. I heard today that the Obama's were not invited.

The Royals still matter to some of us. Our country is losing it's identity one bit at a time and it's nice to see something like this that reminds us of our British traditions.

Banned
The Royals still matter to some of us. Our country is losing it's identity one bit at a time and it's nice to see something like this that reminds us of our British traditions.

If you loved the Monarchy so much, why did you get rid of it oh so long ago? Just exactly how is your country losing it's identity? Just who exactly is paying for this super wedding of the century? I am sure it's not the people of your count... HEY WAIT YES IT IS :laugh: