When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I really love how the media is blowing this completely out of proportion like it's the second coming of Christ or something

How is this even remotely imoprtant to people?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I agree with you there. Wedding of the Century? WTH...

Lurker
I'm begging Kate to get cold feet just to see what the reaction would be like

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Last Royal wedding, was there a live broadcast?

Last one was Prince Edward in 1999, but he wasn't so important because he's not going to be king. There was a live broadcast on TV, but not the internet since not so many people had it at that time

I am in favour of the monarchy but I won't be watching the wedding and I don't see why we have to hear about it ALL THE TIME. I do not care whether Kate Middleton's vows will include "obey", I don't care who is designing her dress or styling her hair, now stop talking about it

Ultraman Saga wants you
I'd be watching just to see if this happens.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DmtmmFEVo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DmtmmFEVo[/ame]

Aronbafon
Royal Weddings... They put the country on the other end and most people actually don't give a damn about it.

It's the same in Denmark... Most people that care are old people and middle aged women, that really seems like it. I have yet to hear any man giving it a second thought.

It'll go over, a few days later no one gives a crap.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I`m in agreement with pretty much everybody here.Don`t get me wrong,I hope they have a long and wonderful life together but the media is overblowing this thing.

I will give William credit though..he did pick a hottie,unlike Prince Chuck and Camellia

Mad Skillz
I find it amusing that some of the news stations here are covering the devastation the tornadoes left behind and then tossing it back to people in London to talk about this wedding. Priorities!