Friendship and the Cosmos.
Now King, I can understand that you have strong feelings about how the media is overhyping the Royal Wedding, but there is no need to berate someone like that...

It's definitely overhyped, but nonetheless, I am happy for Edward and Kate.

Back to Alabama though. That place got torn up. I was almost hit by a tornado as kid, man was that scary.

My belts talk.
If you loved the Monarchy so much, why did you get rid of it oh so long ago? Just exactly how is your country losing it's identity? Just who exactly is paying for this super wedding of the century? I am sure it's not the people of your count... HEY WAIT YES IT IS :laugh:

I said they still matter to some of us. Not all of us. I can't be held responsible for what happened a long time ago, can I? But I can still care about it now.

Right. One year, during the World Cup, some people in some towns were told to take down their English flags because it might offend the immigrants. While, of course, the immigrants were allowed to put up the flags for their countries. All of the companies which were once British, symbols of Britain, are now getting sold to bigger American companies and such. It's little things like this which are making our country lose it's identity. People not caring about the royals would just be one more thing on a long list. It's hard for me to think of a comparison for you, but I hope you see where I'm coming from.

So what if we're paying for it? It's a joyous occasion. Money has been spent on a lot stupider things in the past. If we look past the fact that they're royals, isn't it nice that we've contributed to 2 people who are in love having a day that they'll never forget?

Banned
I said they still matter to some of us. Not all of us. I can't be held responsible for what happened a long time ago, can I? But I can still care about it now.

Right. One year, during the World Cup, some people in some towns were told to take down their English flags because it might offend the immigrants. While, of course, the immigrants were allowed to put up the flags for their countries. All of the companies which were once British, symbols of Britain, are now getting sold to bigger American companies and such. It's little things like this which are making our country lose it's identity. People not caring about the royals would just be one more thing on a long list. It's hard for me to think of a comparison for you, but I hope you see where I'm coming from.

So what if we're paying for it? It's a joyous occasion. Money has been spent on a lot stupider things in the past. If we look past the fact that they're royals, isn't it nice that we've contributed to 2 people who are in love having a day that they'll never forget?

So with the poor economy in your country, you think spending millions on a wedding is justified?

Now King, I can understand that you have strong feelings about how the media is overhyping the Royal Wedding, but there is no need to berate someone like that...

It's definitely overhyped, but nonetheless, I am happy for Edward and Kate.

Back to Alabama though. That place got torn up. I was almost hit by a tornado as kid, man was that scary.

I don't have strong feelings, I have humorous feelings. I think people thinking this is news is damn silly. And that wasn't a berating.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
So is FK and Bolt going to go through with it? Or am I in the wrong thread? :meh:

Last edited: