ROBOT魂
<SIDE MS> ダブルオークアンタ

can someone help me with the translation? just wanna know which 00 comes out this month.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
i'm seriously thinking about downing the money for a seven swords 00 and maybe the condensor 00 just so i can have it my original 00 armed with two gn swords. or even get two seven swords and have the seven swords armed with two of the super swords plus the two GN swords and it standard armament........that would be f'in cool!

then again i'm super low on funds and have to save for my oct. order.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
i'm seriously thinking about downing the money for a seven swords 00 and maybe the condensor 00 just so i can have it my original 00 armed with two gn swords. or even get two seven swords and have the seven swords armed with two of the super swords plus the two GN swords and it standard armament........that would be f'in cool!

then again i'm super low on funds and have to save for my oct. order.

[hide]
2ntwk95.jpg
1zyze46.jpg

[/hide]

Last edited:
:laugh: I already have two 7Swords and two GN Sword III + O-Raiser.... Nope, don't need to buy...

"Training."
To me, 1/144 scale High Grade models look better than Robot Damashii Gundam counterparts.

To me, 1/144 scale High Grade models look better than Robot Damashii Gundam counterparts.

To each his own.... I prefer the RD and find them much better... But, I think it would be better not to compare... If you do, then you're better off comparing the HG versus HCM Pro versus MG versus PG... Just saying...