You Got The TOUCH!
The only RD I'm interested out of pics released today is GM Sniper II white Dingo Ver.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
While Levatein does look awesome, I'm on a high fence about it since I already own Revoltech Levatein.
Same here bro. But if this one comes with more extra weapons, then, I'm sold.:thumbs:

You Got The TOUCH!
Same here bro. But if this one comes with more extra weapons, then, I'm sold.:thumbs:

I wonder what more weapons can RD Levatein come with though, since I think Revoltech Levatein comes with pretty much anything and everything Levatein's supposed to have...

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I wonder what more weapons can RD Levatein come with though, since I think Revoltech Levatein comes with pretty much anything and everything Levatein's supposed to have...
I don't know. According to the pics of RD laevatein I saw, there's a pic wherein it was shown with what it seems to be a flight pack.

You Got The TOUCH!
I don't know. According to the pics of RD laevatein I saw, there's a pic wherein it was shown with what it seems to be a flight pack.

Wasn't flight pack sold separately as exclusive before? I would imagine if it became regular release with Levatein, not only would it be unusual of Bandai, but also sh*tstorm amongst people that actually paid for the said exclusive flight pack.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Wasn't flight pack sold separately as exclusive before? I would imagine if it became regular release with Levatein, not only would it be unusual of Bandai, but also sh*tstorm amongst people that actually paid for the said exclusive flight pack.
I think you are right. But I guess I'll just wait for the actual info regarding Laevatein.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
00 Raiser Condenser Type - Review...

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/type97/20101001#p1

21190772.jpg