The Recruit: Netflix’s attempt to make Noah Centineo graduate from teen romcoms

Awkward Correspondent
The Recruit is coming to Netflix this  December 16, 2022.  This Spy adventure series could be the game changer to Noah Centineo’s acting career.
Noah Centineo is Netflix’s go to Actor if they have a romcom movie.  Whenever they need  a leading man for a teen romance movie, he will always be the top of their list.  From the  To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy to the The Perfect Date,he always gets the lead male roles.
Centineo’s frequent film appearances make him a valuable promotional asset for Netflix. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen complications, he was unable to play the role of He-man. This would have his first theatrical movie role and first superhero role. He finally get his first Theatrical release Superhero movie with Black Adam, where he plays the...

Continue reading...

Why do Netflix loves this basic looking dude so much. He keeps on getting projects.

I'm excited about this. I feel like we haven't seen a really good Netflix trailer in a long time. It will be interesting to see Noah in an action movie instead of a movie about teens. Casting in Hollywood is so warped that I just looked at a 26 year old playing a 24 year old and thought "isn't he too young to play this role"Honestly excited to see Noah in this role, only ever seen him play teens before this but from the trailer it looks like he does a pretty good job here too.

I am sweet but a little bit Psycho
The way this trailer is made makes me want to watch the show. It all fits together so well, and because Noah is so young and doesn't do all the big things that usually happen in action movies, it's almost easy to understand. Not to mention that the trailer gives just enough away for me to have an idea of what I’ll be walking into but not enough for it to be the movie itself. The music and editing are also done very well. Keep it up Netflix and you just might not lose me as a customer if you make it worth it.

New days fly away across D universe See you there
Yo, Gross, Noah Scented Mayo trying to be an action hero. I really cannot stand this annoying lad. He is one of the actors I cannot stand. What do you girls see in him? He is an eyesore!

After seeing Noah Centineo in Black Adam I am 100% giving anything he does a shot. Every time he was on screen, that guy was just so charming. He's going to do great things in his life. I know many of you guys are hating on him because he is known for girly movies but guys please give him a chance.Such an incredible role for Noah's career. The best thing an actor can do is play different kinds of roles in different kinds of movies.

First of all, happy to see Centineo in roles past high school. Finally Noah getting a serious role that is actually taken seriously. I mean, it was about time! Guys, let's take things seriously. Such an incredible role for Noah's career. The best thing an actor can do is play different kinds of roles in different kinds of movies. I'm so glad he finally doesn't have to play some high school girl's boyfriend.

Fighting Crime trying to save the world
I was desperate for something but I am sad absence of his best leading lady Lana Condor. At the very least, the music is fantastic. This trailer hits all the right notes: it teases what's to come, piques viewers' interest without giving too much away, and encourages them to watch the show in question. Many modern trailers appear to reveal the entire plot, and I am concerned that the skill of creating an effective trailer has been lost forever. By taking on these roles, Noah Centineo is breaking free from the "cute boy" stereotype he's long been associated with. Indeed, he appears to have excellent comic timing. I will undoubtedly continue reading this series. Furthermore, whoever edited this trailer did an excellent job and should have been paid much more.

勇気ある者
Noah Centineo has already proven himself as an actor, so I have high hopes for this show. Netflix, you have
my admiration. I must say, you've been pulling some serious punches lately. This preview has piqued my
interest in the show, and I can't wait to get started. Because Noah is still a child, he does not go through any of the major life changes that are usually seen in action movies. This allows the story to progress in a natural and approachable manner. Furthermore, the trailer provides me with enough information to understand what to expect from the film, but not enough to be an accurate representation of the finished product.