The Recruit: Netflix’s attempt to make Noah Centineo graduate from teen romcoms

Staff member
I was not familiar with Noah Centineo until I watched Black Adam. I know about The Recruit but I have not watched the movie. I was not aware that there was a TV series Called The Recruit.

This is my first time hearing about Noah Centineo and since I am yet to Subscribe to Netflix I am not fully aware of it but I will be subscribing next month and will watch all these.

Why do Netflix loves this basic looking dude so much. He keeps on getting projects.
Netflix is filtering the films by the number of views and how much people have watched, some films are filtered due to insuffiscent number of views in first season. His movies are always trending on Netflix. He is popular to teengirls. He is a draw.

Replace the S with N
Yo, Gross, Noah Scented Mayo trying to be an action hero. I really cannot stand this annoying lad. He is one of the actors I cannot stand. What do you girls see in him? He is an eyesore!
Show me your real picture, show me how handsome you are. Have the courage to show your face before you look down on someone.