The Reactor 2005(R5 Central PodCast... Now Ready for Download!!)

I am the law
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Cuz he piloted Skull One or some crap. GOD! :nono:
That's my point....he's a pilot...not a robot!
He isn't even in the same arena as Prime!!

-RF

In the end Mazinger Z won, but gorram... Op Prime out in the first motherloving round was some ****. :nono:

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
FreedomBlack said:
Did they say by how many votes or whatever?
Basically, they had 5 judges(Kimi was one of 'em), and they voted who they liked and had to explain why. Gorram is right, Keith!

S

scikaiju

you mean there were at least two other idiots who voted for Fokker over Prime????

Yosha!
Misfits923 said:
I actually ended up going yesterday, and had a great time! I mostly hung out w/ Keith, Kimi, Trevor and Cookie, and it was some good fun times. Driving out to the Jewel for some booze while sitting in the trunk of Trevor's car was fantastic(lol!)...You guys did get shafted for the "Cosplay Icon", but there's always next year. And for all you Transformers fans, remember this: Optimus Prime died for your sins and was brought back to life to protect the Earth!!!

I think people are forgetting that I was at this convention as well... In fact, it was my room that everyone was staying in! And I've got the credit card bill to show for it! But, Keith was able to get some XP off of me this weekend, so I'll let him get a couple of Level-ups. But just you wait until my friend Metal Babble shows up! HA HA HA! :laugh:

oh, and btw.... Fokker may be cool, but, to quote MegaRanger, "Optimus Prime is FREAKING OPTIMUS PRIME!!!" death to all that question the power of the PRIME!

but I had a great time this past weekend guys! "For Great Justice!" Keith and "Till All Are One!"

S

scikaiju

please tell me there was at least a corus of boos after Fokker won

Last edited by a moderator: