Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready! Fire!!
The DMR is from my Halo Reach Series 2 Carter and the arms is from my Figma Kamen Rider Siren. Though for the DMR, you can get the Series 5 Weapon pack, which I'll proberly get soon for a bunch of weapons (and a jetpack).

All Decade's Fault
Good. My figma Misaka Imouto can always use more guns, eventhough I prefer real-world weapons where possible...NO, I'm not buying those McFarlane figures just for the guns...

Ready! Fire!!
Well I'm planning to get one or three S5 Reach Weapons for when my Figma Homura comes in. Though I also do want to get a bunch of weapons for her too. Like a whole bunch of RPG-7s that she used along with another whole bunch of Bazookas anda few others.

All Decade's Fault
...you had to remind me about Homuhomu....

(Sees bank balance, falls into depression...)

genta2.jpg

PARTY HARD
Toyroom SOS Q&A and Season 2.5

So I'm holding a little special segment for the comic. If you guys are interested in contributing in anyway (I like to get my readers involved), then click here for more details. Your participation will affect the sporatic but future Season 2.5.

ヒビキラッ☆
Swapping weapon~
wXJJG.jpg
7eAcJ.jpg

Rf9kM.jpg

3P89n.jpg

And made bounty poster using the template I found
uawpZ.jpg
(I think I found it here on HJU, but I forgot the exact thread. And just put some random bounty, didn't remember Marvelous's initial bounty XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.