Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
2-21 (41) - Overpowered, Outmatched

This strips breaks the record of my comic as the longest strip/most panels in the comic, the first being the Season 1 finale at 28 panels, and the previous strip equaling that amount.

Huge image is huge. 54 panels, around 8k pixels long. Give it time.

comic41overpoweredoutma.png

Fly up, TaJaDor!
H - how did ya get Luna/Trigger's head off his body?

Is it meant to pop off like that? :eyebrow:

PARTY HARD
Yup, it's a ball joint. Actually, it's double-jointed. The head connects to the neck, where the peg is, while the neck connects to a peg on the top of the torso. I meant to pull off the head, but I ended up pulling off the entire neck instead. And ****, let me tell you, it wasn't easy putting it back on.

Seriously, I HATE W Figuarts. I regret buying them. They are SO hard to snap on their hands and heads (strangely not legs) back to the balljoints because the joints move around so much!

Ready! Fire!!
Kyubey got ran over by a Kat

Kat kills all. Even if she doesn't know it.

KatRanoverKyubeyDownsized.jpg

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
@Kaji: Your image is quite big. You might want to resize that.

@Tommy: Yeah, you can pop the head off of the SHF figures. This is how you swap Skull's head for the Crystal one. ;)

PARTY HARD
@Kaji: Your image is quite big. You might want to resize that.

@Tommy: Yeah, you can pop the head off of the SHF figures. This is how you swap Skull's head for the Crystal one. ;)

I said in the beginning, big image is big. It's the standard 800 width image size I use for all my comics when publishing them online; the length varies depending on the number of sets of 2 panels. It's 27 360px long (with 4px spacing in between) image, of course it'll be quite big.

I'm not going to change the image size. if you want you can get someone to put it in HIDE tags because my phone does not agree with me typing BBCode.

PARTY HARD
Pooky is my age-old teddy bear who's been with me since Christmas of 1998. He is the...well, this will explain it.

characterprofilepooky.png

Status
Not open for further replies.