Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready! Fire!!
DAT Face. Yeah right. Basicly using that face of Madoka and took pics of her doing such.

This is your basic.
IMG_0020-3.jpg

IMG_0021-4.jpg

And this is... Well you could proberly make this out.
[HIDE]
IMG_0023-2.jpg

IMG_0024-2.jpg

IMG_0025-2.jpg

IMG_0026-3.jpg

IMG_0027-1.jpg
[/HIDE]

ヒビキラッ☆
^There's a pic I wanted to take with Amazon and Kyubey inspired by this fan art XD
VHfGb.jpg

It's kinda out of character for him to do that.It's like Eiji in Movie War Core giving out free money.

Well, that's one of the beauty of collecting figures. At least for me.
You can make the character do its usual/signature pose but you can also make it do the pose the character can't/won't/shall not do on its show, which is fun :p

PARTY HARD
2-18 (38) - Kabuto Roll'ed

Toyroom SOS is BACK!!

63006546.png

And who is this new toy joining the cast?! [/rhetorical]

PARTY HARD
Manzai 3 - Like Night and Day

If you've learned other mythologies, specifically Japanese, than this comic is for you.

manzai3likenightandday.png

-THE JOKE-
The jokes in this comic are mainly Japanese word-play related, though they follow a consistent theme. They involve Japanese legends I learned from playing Persona 4 while playing with the roles used in Manzai groups.

The first joke is a play of the word "bokke" (as you can see is the funny man) and a wooden sword, "bokken", a wooden sword used in Japan and often depicted in popular anime media as used by gangster-type characters.

Next is where is gets a bit hazy. Tsukuyomi is a play on Yomita's name, "Yomi,", and the manzai term, "Tsukomi", but made to look like Tsukuyomi, the moon god in Shinto and Japanese mythology. He is one of the three children of Izanagi. Yomita then retorts by calling Matoku "Amatorasu". This is also a play, using Matoku's name "Mato" and the sun god "Amaterasu". Like Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu is one of Izanagi's children (the third and last being Susanoo).

Finally, the last joke, though very vague, is a play on the legend. Uke Mochi was the goddess of food and was holding a feast in which Tsukuyomi represented Amaterasu for. But though the food was delicious and good, the methods of preparing were not to Tsukuyomi's taste (the food was made through the mouth and anus...). So he killed her. When Amaterasu got wind of this, she was so angered by Tsukuyomi's actions that she vowed never to see her again and moved to the other part of the sky, making night and day (which is why the sun and moon never meet...in Japanese mythology...). The joke reverses this role with Yomita's words taking Tsukuyomi to heart while giving off the same anger Amaterasu felt.

This joke was...mighty difficult, but I've been wanting to pull this off for some time.

All Decade's Fault
...Uh-oh.

You know, I've been ignoring my figures for the longest while. I should start making smart cracks with them once I get Touma and Misaka out...

Status
Not open for further replies.