Status
Not open for further replies.
First time posting my collection here. This is my collections so far from October 2009 to July 2010. :) My display shelf too small, no space now since my collections is getting bigger. :sweat:

p1000424j.jpg

By altaisen at 2010-08-12

p1000427fg.jpg

Just small collections of transformers. T-Gen OP from WoC & Transcanning OP Movie (Yes, He is not much accurate to the Movie's OP). Next collection is Alternity Ultra Magnus will be shipping end of this month.

now Nerd Emperor
“EMPEROR’S EVIL EXPERIMENTS†FILE #657683
HYPOTHESIS: Is SHF FangJoker as sharp as people say it is?
TEST SUBJECT: Mikuru Asahina

Brave Sound~
alternate-zer0, I see you opened one of those Ultraman SRC figues, how's the quality and durability compared to what I've heard about them?

alternate-zer0, I see you opened one of those Ultraman SRC figues, how's the quality and durability compared to what I've heard about them?

one on the picture, Type B. The quality are not so bad & not so good either, there some small problem at the left knee joint which kinda loose. Playability & posebility is none, one big mistake its all broken. It's good for displaying only, that's what I want. And where is Type A? He really got big problem. It's as what you heard. I am hoping to modifier him someday.. :)

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Nice... what kind of camera are you using? You probably need to put some lights on though. :thumbs:

In Justice, We Trust!
Nice... what kind of camera are you using? You probably need to put some lights on though. :thumbs:

Sony 4.1 Megapixel Cybershot.

I shot the pic really late last night, so I didn't feel like taking another one to correct all my little mistakes.:redface2:

Status
Not open for further replies.