The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie Opens Today In Theaters

Latest News & Videos

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>I truly don’t know how many movies are out there about quintuplets, but someone has stepped up to the challenge of making the QUINTESSENTIAL movie about quintuplets, the one that shames all the rest, the One Quintuplets Movie to Rule Them All. The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie was made in Japan but arrives today in the US.</p>

MarcButler

Do not mess with the Power
Well there is a Netflix movie about Septuplets titled What happened to Monday? As an Only child, I always wonder How It felt to have siblings. Let alone having a twin or more twins. Twins have a different bond since they are born on the same day.

Bulma

Since Japan's population is declining, this film functions similarly to propaganda by encouraging people to have more children. Young Japanese adults do not marry, and young married couples are satisfied with a cat or dog as a pet losing them motivation to procreate. A film about a large family could encourage the Japanese to have more children.

Blaire Courttney

Future Squid Game winner
I'm really looking forward to watching the conclusion of this masterpiece of a story.Though, in order to make all fans happy, 5 different endings would be great as well.I don't care who won, all I care about is that we all had a good time watching this anime.

Unders

I'm envious of everyone in Japan who gets to see The Quintessential Quintuplets film first. I can't wait to be filled with all the emotion that is expected. Imagine if this movie had five different endings and you didn't know which one you'd be watching when you bought a ticket. I'll just have to wait for it to be available for streaming.

Angie4214go

In my opinion, the film was a masterpiece. I mean, the story progression and suspenseful cut scenes were completely.. But anyways the ending was awesome nd people who wasn't spoiled can experience the roller coaster ride thoroughly.After watching the movie this song just makes me sad it's like a farewell to one of the greatest rom-com anime.

Josh

Lurker
When the film was finally released in my country, I watched it and left the theater in tears. It still hurts me every time I remember who won in the end.

poisontree

Looks can be deceiving
Not gonna watch this because Harem is my most hated genre of Anime. It inspires men to date multiple women at the same time, This is worst because he is having romance with 5 sisters.

Miika

Staff member
I am not a fan of Manga, however, I have watched a few Anime movies and series. I have heard of the Quintessential Quintuplets series but did not know that have made it into a movie.

Jaspreet

I am excited about this and these movies are made with 100% care and they take every possible thing into consideration, the voice artists, the VFX, and the music so this is why these are most loved.

Since Japan's population is declining, this film functions similarly to propaganda by encouraging people to have more children. Young Japanese adults do not marry, and young married couples are satisfied with a cat or dog as a pet losing them motivation to procreate. A film about a large family could encourage the Japanese to have more children.
This is something unethical in the other side for Japanese population. Having more children or marry will preserve the humanity. Now their population is dying because no babies gets born.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?