In Justice, We Trust!
Meh, I've never really been a fan of sony's slim consoles...but then again, I always end up buying there current gen console before it comes out.

Brave Sound~
Highly doubt the backwards compatibility, didn't they stop doing those with the regular ones altogether anyways. I'm just curious as to what exactly was taken out to make it 'slim'.

Only problem left with the system is killer apps I actually want. Once they start talking about bringing over Yakuza 3 and if the new Kingdom Hearts rocks my stuffnjunk... then we can talk.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I hope it's backwards compatible with PS2 because with that, slim size, and $300 price, I will definitely choose PS3 over Xbox 360. I do not want the Red Ring of Death and I don't wanna pay for online when I get the same kind of online features on the PS3 for free.

In Justice, We Trust!
I don't think the backwards compatibility thing is a major issue though. Seeing as how most of us here have a PS2 already, and the PS2's pretty cheap now.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I don't think the backwards compatibility thing is a major issue though. Seeing as how most of us here have a PS2 already, and the PS2's pretty cheap now.

Yeah but they need to realize people like me want convenience and more space, so they need to put PS2 backwards compatibility back!