The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

is Mayor of Farmville
What WWE needs to do is drop Orton and Batista's Main event for Mania and make it D-Bryan vs. Roman Reigns.

This is Vince we're talking about (or Paul Levesque). Orton, in their minds, HAS to be the centerpiece. Not Daniel Bryan or Roman Reigns.

n/s
Kenta Kobayashi, NOAH's top star, arrived at the WWE Performance Center for a tryout thanks to William Regal. I wonder what will happen to NOAH if he got accepted.

Digital Artist
C.M. Punk has been removed from all house shows over the next several weeks.

C.M. Punk reportedly told Vince McMahon last night that he was going home, and did so. That's where things stand right now. At this point, he's off everything going forward.

From http://www.pwinsider.com/

Well, it looks like CM Punk has lost his smile and is going home. Can't really blame him for all the shitty decisions the company has been doing lately. I'm not gonna be surprised if he's mad about Batista winning the Rumble and main eventing WM XXX. Won't be surprised if he doesn't want to job to Triple H at WM XXX. Won't be surprised if he doesn't want to feud with Kane. Man, what a difference things have been for Punk since the summer of 2011. This is sad. I will miss him...

n/s
Forget about Dana White calling WWE Network ridiculous, WWE fined Brock Lesnar $10,000 for attacking the referee? I can understand you'll pay penalty for chairshot to the head or bleeding but attacking a referee equals fine? And one last thing, [hide]The Prime Time Players is no more. Guess who's getting heel turn?[/hide] and Summer Rae has joined Total Divas.

Last edited:
BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
In other news, Christian's back.

...I can't be the only excited one here.

n/s
I won't be surprised if Christian will enter the Elimination Chamber match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Wanna know who's the investor the Wolves's talking about previously? [hide]He's none other than MVP![/hide]

Last edited:
Eye See You
Looks like Batista lost ALL momentum for Mania once he won the Rumble. They need to throw D-Bryan into that main event for a 3-way.

Digital Artist
RAW "LIKES"
-Dean Ambrose defeating Big E. Langston to get the win for his team. Wonder if this is leading into the rumored US Title vs IC Title match.
-Christian defeating Swagger and continuing his "One More Match" gimmick.
-Loved the moonsault spot Cody Rhodes did on Road Dogg. Looked like Road Dogg botched catching Cody though. This match started off slow but it got better as it went on.
-TV time for Zack Ryder! Finally! This time, Ryder jobs to a newly turned heel (even though he was always a heel) Titus O'Neil. Good.
-Naomi looking good defeating Askana.
-Good match between Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton. Bryan getting the win was shocking. Not sure where this is leading to.

"DISLIKES"
-They really need an explanation for these random tag team pairing. One week, Rey Misterio is tagging with Sin Cara, the next, he's with Kofi Kingston and Big E. Langston. No continuity at all.
-Same to Dolph Ziggler pairing up with R-Truth and Xaiver Woods against the Wyatt Family.
-Sheamus defeating Curtis Axel. Predictable.
-F off with the Dance Off segments!!!
-Batista now locked into a feud with Alberto Del Rio. Oh man, this isn't going to end well.
-CM Punk is gone, no resolution to his problems with Kane and it looks like Daniel Bryan will take over.

This show was just average. The Road to Wrestlemania is not looking good at all.

RAW "LIKES"
-Dean Ambrose defeating Big E. Langston to get the win for his team. Wonder if this is leading into the rumored US Title vs IC Title match.

See, I'd have listed this as a bad thing as it's the IC Champion being jobbed clean for the second time in a row to members of the Shield, further devaluing that title and hurting Big E's push.

-F off with the Dance Off segments!!!

For better or worse, Emma's silly dancing is one of her distinctive traits so it only makes sense to use it to get her into people's minds (and they did a similar thing in NXT too).

-Batista now locked into a feud with Alberto Del Rio. Oh man, this isn't going to end well.

I feel kinda odd because, even though I know he's not going to win, I still want to root for ADR over Batista. (But then, I'm rooting for the Wyatts over the Shield too and I know that's not going to end like I want either.) Also, I cracked up when the crowd brought back the "Si! Si! Si!" chant for a few seconds.