The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Banned
The Shield is the most badass stable in a LONG time.

Why were Kane and Bryan standing side-by-side after Bryan screwed Kane in his match earlier? I guess they made up when the cameras weren't on

I can't stand them. Just two grunts and a small guy that looks stoned 90% of the time.

Digital Artist
The amount of clean losses Randy Orton have given up is astounding over the last few years. He lost clean to Barrett a month ago and this past week on Smackdown, he lost clean to Mark "Ratings" Henry! What a soldier. I do wish we could see other superstars on the roster lose clean too (Undertaker, Cena, Sheamus). But yeah, nice to see Orton put over Henry as this is what Henry needs for the EC match. As annoyed as I am with Big Show in the main event scene, he's putting in stellar work as a heel. Feel sorry for him when that liquid or whatever it was spilled all over him. Lol...

Banned
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrTxtdtOlI"]Wrestling with Rosenberg : The Big Show - YouTube[/ame]

This made me like Big Show a lot more.

Is not impressed right now...
So Miz almost killed CM Punk at a house show when he botched a suplex.

I imagine maybe it was payback for what Punk did to him on the DVD?

HEROW
The amount of clean losses Randy Orton have given up is astounding over the last few years. He lost clean to Barrett a month ago and this past week on Smackdown, he lost clean to Mark "Ratings" Henry! What a soldier. I do wish we could see other superstars on the roster lose clean too (Undertaker, Cena, Sheamus). But yeah, nice to see Orton put over Henry as this is what Henry needs for the EC match. As annoyed as I am with Big Show in the main event scene, he's putting in stellar work as a heel. Feel sorry for him when that liquid or whatever it was spilled all over him. Lol...

Considering the amount of wellness policy violation suspension he has gotten, I think he really should give those matches.

Is not impressed right now...
A clean loss against Wade Barrett is hardly a big deal considering he won the next two matches they had together clean, plus countless ones prior.

Digital Artist
RAW "LIKES"
-Paul Heyman has been money since he came back. Such strong words in his promo. Glad CM Punk came out to join him too. Still wonder if we will see Punk, Heyman and Brock Lesnar onscreen together though.

-Great seeing Mark "Ratings" Henry squash that Great Khali like it's nothing. I expect the ratings to stay strong in this segment.

-Lol at Chris Jericho mocking Booker T in the backstage promo. Nice match between Jericho and Daniel Bryan. These two need to feud against each other.

-Zack Ryder continues his jobbing ways and this time to Jack Swagger. Wow, Swagger has a manager now. Interesting.

-Antonio Cesaro is a beast for swinging The Miz to the barricades. Such brute strength.

-Great brawl in the end with Rock and Punk. I will never understand why these two get to brawl before their matches but Cena and Rock never did.

"DISLIKES"
-Knew Cena, Sheamus and Ryback were gonna win their match against 3MB. Nice promo after the match. With them getting the upper hand on Shield, does this mean they are losing on Sunday? We will see.

-Poor Damien Sandow had to lose to ADR. I really want ADR's feud with Big Show to end.

-Figured the new team of Tensai and Brodus Clay will win. Maybe they will win the Tag Titles eventually.

-The world hates Cena when he does that story promos. He gets criticized heavily for them. So does the world criticize The Rock for doing the same thing here? Also, will Rock EVER wrestle a live TV match again? Decent show overall.