The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Lurker
What's with Big Show suddenly becoming a coward? Who wrote that?!

Though he falling onto the roof the the car was the funniest thing I saw all night :laugh:

Heroes are forever
Not all heels do it.

I just remembered Ziggler.
He is my last hope at WrestleMania. I will not spoil myself. I will watch it with the hopes that Cena wins, gets a beatdown by Lesnar or is too weak already and then Ziggler cashes in and wins.

Lurker
I just remembered Ziggler.
He is my last hope at WrestleMania. I will not spoil myself. I will watch it with the hopes that Cena wins, gets a beatdown by Lesnar or is too weak already and then Ziggler cashes in and wins.

Sorry, but Ziggler can only cash-in for the World Title. This is not like the original MitB that could be use on either.

Heroes are forever
[HIDE]
PunkFacepalm_original_display_image.jpg

gwEQ7.gif

200265-Epic_Facepalm_5452.png
[/HIDE]

S

scikaiju

Rosita left a couple of months ago along with Sarita and the Pope

n/s
Well, Rosita confirmed that her contract had expired the previous day as of February 1, 2013. And by the way, after years of rejection, Bruno Sammartino has finally landed to the HOF.

Last edited:
Digital Artist
RAW "LIKES"
-Good promo by CM Punk in the opener. I guess now that Brock is back, he cant be with Heyman or something. Weird.

-Jack Swagger looking strong against Santino.

-Daniel Bryan/Rey Misterio match was decent. These two should feud with each other instead of have throwaway matches. Wow, Mark "Ratings" Henry is back! We are seeing a lot of returns in these few weeks. Glad he's back to being a monster heel.

-I thought Brock Lesnar was going to destroy Miz in the MizTV segment. But he did do some good damage on Miz. Such huge strength by Lesnar for throwing those sofas like it's nothing.

-Bruno Sammartino going into the HoF! Thank you Triple H for making it happen.

-Match of the night goes to Punk/Jericho. Thought Jericho was going to win it but Punk needed it more to continue to look strong. Strange to see these two reverse roles since their feud from last year.

"DISLIKES"
-Booker T. made the list of Botchamaina with his botches on the opening segment. Lol...

-Both US and Intercontinental Champions lost cleanly to their opponents. What a way to make your Champions look strong or should I say weak.

-Cody Rhodes being fed to ADR. Also dread the ADR/Big Show feud still going on. I'm tired of rematches.

-The ending was very anti-climatic. Cena, Sheamus and Ryback coming out to attack The Shield was cool but I thought there was going to be more. Still don't understand Brad Maddox's role either. Overall, this show was average.