The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Well Vince wouldn't have to resort to bringing back guys like Rock, Jericho, & Lesnar if his current talent could step it up, though there are exceptions like Cena & Punk.
I don't think it's so much a problem regarding the talent as much as it is with the WWE itself. We wouldn't be sitting here now with only a few big players (aside from the part-timers, Lesnar and Rock) if they would just push some other folks harder. They do stuff with Ziggler and then fuckin' railroad him every time. Daniel Bryan has shown he has the chops and charisma to go solo, but when everybody manically chanted "Yes!" suddenly Cena and others began co-opting the damn phrase instead of letting Bryan own it. If I remember correctly, I read somewhere (one of Matt Fowler's article on IGN I think) that WWE was editing out the YES chants from Smackdown back last year. I mean...what the hell? It's like they just don't want certain people to be over.

Anyway, I think the WWE has some great talent, but they just aren't being utilized to their fullest extent. Until WWE decides to start using their own folks they'll keep shelling out six-figure contracts to part-timers to show up to a few Raws, cut a promo or two, and wrestle at a couple of PPVs.

Lurker
Well Vince wouldn't have to resort to bringing back guys like Rock, Jericho, & Lesnar if his current talent could step it up, though there are exceptions like Cena & Punk.

At least Jericho actually wrestles, so even though it was only 6 months and we all knew it was temporary, his comeback holds more weight to me than Rock's and Lesnar's combined.

At least Jericho actually wrestles, so even though it was only 6 months and we all knew it was temporary, his comeback holds more weight to me than Rock's and Lesnar's combined.
Yep. I'm glad that Jericho shows up and actually does something. The Rock and Lesnar stroll into Raw in their trackpants knowing they're going to do absolutely no wrestling on a non-PPV event. At least the Rock can cut a promo like no one else. Lesnar stands around like a deaf-mute and lets Heyman do all the talking...which honestly is probably the best thing he could do anyway.

Is not impressed right now...
So Vince was going to strip Punk of the title for associating with The Shield.

He was about to fire Heyman (even though he doesn't actually work for WWE--#nobodyremembersthat) associating with The Shield...

yet he still has yet to do anything about The Shield themselves.

I like watching wrestling and all...and sometimes I even get irritated - or maybe disgusted is the better word here - when matches are so very, very predictable. But when someone takes wrestling as seriously as this guy, well, it's disturbing. Warning: NSFW because of language.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg0uEVzknxE&feature=player_embedded"]Fat Kid Upset Over WWE Royal Rumble 2013! - YouTube[/ame]

You see that Michael Meyer's mask in the background in his room? He's probably going to wear that when he eventually kills someone.

Banned
I like watching wrestling and all...and sometimes I even get irritated - or maybe disgusted is the better word here - when matches are so very, very predictable. But when someone takes wrestling as seriously as this guy, well, it's disturbing. Warning: NSFW because of language.

Fat Kid Upset Over WWE Royal Rumble 2013! - YouTube

You see that Michael Meyer's mask in the background in his room? He's probably going to wear that when he eventually kills someone.

You do understand that video is fake right?:redface2:

You do understand that video is fake right?:redface2:
Whether it's fake or not, some people do take it that seriously. And no one knows definitively if it's fake...unless either you were the angry guy or the girl filming it.

Kamen Rider Klock
Whether it's fake or not, some people do take it that seriously. And no one knows definitively if it's fake...unless either you were the angry guy or the girl filming it.

This is how the IWC are. They whine, and *****, and cry. They're never satisfied, so it's obvious they won't be happy until they get teh attitudde ear back. thums up if u agree! :laugh:

But in all seriousness, the WWE title is meaningless when given to someone like the Rock or Cena. They overlapped the title at Mania last year, so people aren't gonna care that the title's involved this year.

Oh, and Bo Dallas sucks. I think he's an experiment gone horribly wrong. They tried making the ultimate wrestler, but created this monstoristy instead. they should of killed it with fire.

Vince would only put the title those who can draw. Putting it on either Rock or Cena gets fans interested to where they want to tune in on Raw. The IWC think that they can run the WWE better than Vince. The truth is they would run it into the ground. Since some of their internet darlings can't get the casual fans interested enough.

Banned

It's fake. Trying reading about the videos you link.