The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Eye See You
There is nothing wrong with sounding like me. It's okay to be horny and love women as objects.

Which one is Bayley?....

The ones I'm diggin' are Sasha Banks and Paige.

Dull Brilliance
There is nothing wrong with sounding like me. It's okay to be horny and love women as objects.

Which one is Bayley?....

The ones I'm diggin' are Sasha Banks and Paige.

Bayley is the happy-go-lucky fangirl with Asperger's.

I also like Paige the no-nonsense, British, goth chick.

And Emma the clumsy, dancing, bubble-popping, Australian underdog.

Most of all, I just love that I actually come up with descriptions for the NXT women. Because they actually have personalities and characters. Whereas A.J.'s promo about the Divas division being full of interchangeable nobodies was damn true.

Heroes are forever
We comin' for you!
@JFC: My god, I've said all kinds of profanities here and they never got deleted.
He was just quoting what Booker T once said, btw.

What are they gonna take from us next? Hell In a Cell matches?
Maybe they'll remove the roof. ''No, it's not a cage match! The cage is wider!''

Or maybe add pinfall and submission wins to Casket and Buried Alive matches.

Is not impressed right now...
At least ONE AJ cut a decent "pipe bomb" promo this week. AJ Styles' promo from Impact this week was terrible. He was rambling the whole time, and the crowd completely no-sold him.

He was actually getting "You can't talk!" and "Wrap it up!" chants.

n/s
Poor Cody but at least he's getting married while on his road to recovery from his injury.

Ugh... the exact same ending. Again.

HHH is still the complete master of burying people. Thank you, sir, for reminding me why I stopped watching the program for so many years.

Digital Artist
RAW "LIKES"
-Good opening promo from HHH, Orton and Daniel Bryan. They all had good arguments against each other. Loved the Doink the Clown mention and of course, the thought of bringing the European and Cruiserweight Titles. Bring back the Cruiserweight Title so Sin "Botch" Cara has a reason to be in the company right now.

-The hot streak continues for the Prime Time Players. Wish they can at least get a promo so they can talk.

-Match of the night goes to Orton vs Cody Rhodes. These two had great battles on Smackdown back and this one was good too. Had nice near falls and the finish didn't make Cody look too weak. Glad to see Cody have an intense backstage interview before he left the arena. Hope he comes back strong in a few months.

-Decent promo from CM Punk although he is running out of stuff to say.

-Looks like it's AJ against the cast of Total Divas now. That segment signified it. I wish AJ can play the "against all odds" card like the WWE always does for Cena.

"DISLIKES"

-Poor Fandango getting a broken nose from The Miz. He had a concussion a few months ago and now this. Decent match he had with Miz though.

-Don't like the lack of direction Dolph Ziggler is going in right now. He takes a loss to Ryback the bully and might be looking at a feud with Dean Ambrose. Boy can concussions kill someone's push...

-Damien Sandow on a losing streak. But then again, this treatment happens to ALL briefcase winners so maybe it shouldn't be a big deal.

-Boring main event from Big Show/Bryan. Big Show's acting has been solid but the match was slow. I really like this storyline the WWE has built up but man, it seemed like it killed the crowd. Crowd was silent and seemed to have no one to cheer for.

Average show overall. Dead crowd didn't help matters. Maybe they missed John Cena. Who knows...