The Power Rangers Viewing Guide - What you need and don't need to see!

The end justiΦ's the means
Funny thing is, I'm putting the most important eps of PR on my new iTouch and decided to contribute to the topic at hand. I'm still DLing in Space (up to 'Flashes of Darkonda'). But I'll compile a list of important eps for LG in a sec.

Lost Galaxy:

Quasar Quest (CCXCIV-CCXCV)
Race to the Rescue (CCXCVI)
The Lights of Orion (CCXCIX)
The Magna Defender (CCCII)
The Sunflower Search (CCCIII)
Orion Rising (Optional) (CCCV)
Orion Returns (CCCVI)
Redemption Day (CCCVIII)
The Rescue Mission (CCCXI)
The Lost Galactabeasts (CCCXII-CCCXIII)
Heir to the Throne (CCCXIV)
To The Tenth Power (CCCXXIII)
The Power of Pink (CCCXXIV)
Protect the Quasar Saber (CCCXXV)
Facing the Past (CCCXXVI)
Journey's End (CCCXXXVI-CCCXXXVIII)

Last edited:
Additions:

MMPR S3:
Alien Rangers of Aquitar (CXLV-CXLVI)*

Zeo:
The Lore of Auric (CXCII)**

Time Force:
Force From the Future (CCCLXXIX-CCCLXXX)
Ransik Lives (CCCLXXXII)
Worlds Apart (CCCXC)
The Quantum Quest (CCCXCI)
Clash For Control (CCCXCII-CCCXCIII)
Frax's Fury (CDV)
Dawn of Destiny (CDVI)
Fight Against Fate (CDVII)
Destiny Defeated (CDVIII)
Time For Lightspeed (CDXI)
End of Time (CDXVI-CDXVIII)

* - I realized that viewers would be a tad confused if they jump straight to Hogday Afternoon without any idea of what happened between Master Vile's arrival and the Zeo Crystal Quest.

** - Again... this is an introduction to Auric the Conqueror. Although he barely appears in the series and is never mentioned again, this wraps up Tanya's subplot about finding her parents, so it's kind of important.

Banned
If you've already watched the series I can see how this would help, but if you haven't why bother watching it at all if you are just going to skip episodes? So filler means more than just anime and manga, cool. These episodes people want to skip could help to understand characters more, show something really cool that might not otherwise be seen, and those "filler" could be episodes that might have little bits at the start or finish that lead into non filler. I think it's great you guys are making these lists, but I think they should be for people that have already watched the series and just want to see MAIN story.

Bandito Shake Cometh
If you've already watched the series I can see how this would help
It's a list of essential episodes, how is it more useful to someone who's already seen every episode?
but if you haven't why bother watching it at all if you are just going to skip episodes? So filler means more than just anime and manga, cool. These episodes people want to skip could help to understand characters more, show something really cool that might not otherwise be seen, and those "filler" could be episodes that might have little bits at the start or finish that lead into non filler. I think it's great you guys are making these lists, but I think they should be for people that have already watched the series and just want to see MAIN story.
The entire point of the list is to compile essential episodes. If you're worried about the list missing stuff, how about suggesting some episodes? Just seems like a much more productive thing to do. That is unless you're just constructing some artificial reason to be against this list because no one hopped on board with your bizarre filler rant.
A list like this is potentially really helpful to someone who wants a cliff notes version of a season but doesn't want to watch every episode. In a show with 17 seasons, it's not impossible for a fan to want that. I wish I had this for Time Force so I didn't have to sit through blue guy failing his driver's test twice.

Additions:

in Space:
A Line in the Sand (CCXCI) *

Lightspeed Rescue (18):
Operation Lightspeed (CCCXXXIX)
Go Volcanic (CCCXLVII)
Rising From Ashes (CCCXLVIII)
From Deep in the Shadows (CCCXLIX)
Truth Discovered (CCCL)
Ryan's Destiny (CCCLI)
Curse of the Cobra (CCCII)
Strength of the Sun (CCCIII)
The Cobra Strikes (CCCIV)
Olympius Descends (CCCV)
The Queen's Return (CCCLVII)
The Omega Project (CCCLVIII)
Trakeena's Revenge (CCCLXVII-CCCLXVIII)
Wrath of the Queen (CCCLXXV)
Rise of the Super Demons (CCCLXXVI)
The Fate of Lightspeed (CCCLXXVII-CCCLXXVIII)

* - The penultimate episode of the season before the finale. It has some more Andros and Ashley bits, but also has the destruction of the Mega Voyager.

Banned
Thanks for the input guys.
Ill be working on the front page RN, ill post again when it's updated.

Banned
Front page updated with Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force.
Now, time to leave he Saban day's behind and go on to Wild Force.

In Justice, We Trust!
Just a question but, would people consider the Turbo and MMPR movies essential to watch?

The Turbo movie is sorta like a prequel, and ties in with the show, so I would like to think that people should watch that at least.