The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

Lucky !! Still didn't get it in NY/NJ stores yet; however, waiting for my online order from TRU. Should get mine by Saturday or Monday. BTW, if you want to get Legacy Tigerzord or Saba, now is the time. TRU in Woodbridge NJ was charging $40 for Tigerzord and $55 for Saba (Which is different on the site.). Certain TRU may be priced different so just a heads up thou (Which is ridiculous; however, fair warning).

Lucky !! Still didn't get it in NY/NJ stores yet; however, waiting for my online order from TRU. Should get mine by Saturday or Monday. BTW, if you want to get Legacy Tigerzord or Saba, now is the time. TRU in Woodbridge NJ was charging $40 for Tigerzord and $55 for Saba (Which is different on the site.). Certain TRU may be priced different so just a heads up thou (Which is ridiculous; however, fair warning).

got wong tiger and byakushinken already both on sale, one nice thing they added is that ryusei oh's legs extend while in his dragon form to give the neck and tail some articulation

Anybody else's Red Dragonzord legs wobbly when in Thunder Megazord form ? Driving me nuts. >_<

D

Dr Kain

Anybody else's Red Dragonzord legs wobbly when in Thunder Megazord form ? Driving me nuts. >_<

I took them apart, used nail polish to tighten them a bit and he doesn't wobble as much. I was told putting some styro foam in the segment that connects to the hips will make him even sturdier.

DSC_0062_zpssxezmxbv.jpg

DSC_0007_zpsertz3ntl.jpg

DSC_0019_zpsveh6y2wv.jpg

DSC_0069_zpsu1oalfla.jpg

well looks like I managed to stumble upon another lucky find, found a legacy falcon zord (tsubasamaru) at TRU today, on the back they're advertising the ninja megazord (kakure dai shogun) as well so looks like before tor the carrier zord (dai mugen) comes out we might be getting the kakuranger mecha's next

D

Dr Kain

Ninja Megazord was already announced at Toy Fair a few week's ago.